Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

Aye i will be, should be on about 9ish till whenever

Sweet (tu)

Me and Scott just destroyed some team, 4-1 going on 14. :lol:

Also got to say, the diamond works well when so many people (4+) are on.

Only 424 positions to go until we are number 1 in the world. :sherlock:

Andy, pal, wee man, there will come a time when you realise that our team play magnificent football and that's what I meant. It was the first time the 3 of us had played with our relatively shit pro's on Fifa 11, we've no had a chance to get them boosted up too much, so the fact we beat 2 (currently) better teams, found our touch so to speak and only lost by 2 late, late goals in a match we could've killed off, it was indeed a good start. We're only going to get better as our ratings improve and our key man Gazza gets the game. It'll be like us signing Steve Davis to a 4 year contract while you lot are stuck with Hamed Namouchi in yer midfield. We're the cream of the crop, son. :21:

Who's that twat from Aberdeeen-a

Who's that money grabbing whore?

Wee Braggy is his name and he hasn't got a brain and he won't be winning trophies any more. :uk:

We'll give you say, 2 months, until your pros are world-beatingly good enough to play us?

:clap:

Unbelievable tekkers boys, started off a bit iffy but fairly turned on the style as we went on ( after bluenose left :BELM: )

Bryan scored a couple of belters, and Simon you have to get on more often :praise: . Main credit goes to Braggy but, after experiencing how hard any is, he is class at it :praise:

Got 8 in my last 2 games there i think :lol: So thats me on 23 in 24 :crabflute:

Heres my pick of them

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41840638

:clap:

Unbelievable tekkers boys, started off a bit iffy but fairly turned on the style as we went on ( after bluenose left :BELM: )

Bryan scored a couple of belters, and Simon you have to get on more often :praise: . Main credit goes to Braggy but, after experiencing how hard any is, he is class at it :praise:

Got 8 in my last 2 games there i think :lol: So thats me on 23 in 24 :crabflute:

Heres my pick of them

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41840638

Clinical :drool:

Pretty sure in one match we had 4 shots by half time, and all of them were goals. :lol: