Fifa 11 Clubs (PS3)

fog

Sorry had to go last night think ma ps3 is fecked either that it's ma Fifa it took 5 times for it to load up kept goin to a blank screen fuck knows al try it today see if it does it again but ea need to get there finger on a release a patch for it asap

And were really startin to play well even grounding out results

Massive step down :lol: Must have got a big contract.

He wants to join a club with real history who're known for glorious, free flowing football. (tu)

Craiglang's scouting network on the ball again. :pipe:

Games played: 29

Wins: 20

Draws: 1

Losses: 8

One of our wins wasn't recorded and two of our defeats have been when the game's crashed and disconnected us (we don't have about 900 members where we can afford to lose some to disconnections and stil play on). We know who the top Rangers club is pal! :pipe:

We're the club with the history therefore we "welcome the chase". :crabflute:

He wants to join a club with real history who're known for glorious, free flowing football. (tu)

One of our wins wasn't recorded and two of our defeats have been when the game's crashed and disconnected us (we don't have about 900 members where we can afford to lose some to disconnections and stil play on). We know who the top Rangers club is pal! :pipe:

To be fair playing with so many people at once makes it infinitely harder. (tu)

When you wanting a game then? Are your pro's sufficiently good enough, leaving you no excuses? :pipe:

To be fair, some/most of the teams you have played can only be described as, pish. 10-5-20, 3-3,23 ; being some examples of their records. Whereas we are playing and defeating, many of the cream of the crop. (tu):sherlock:

Flawed argument. You can only beat what's in front of you and if we're playing those teams it means that technically we're "pish" too until we get ranked higher.

In order to get the record that you lot have, I'm sure you'll have played similar shit teams like us. ;)

Flawed argument. You can only beat what's in front of you and if we're playing those teams it means that technically we're "pish" too until we get ranked higher.

In order to get the record that you lot have, I'm sure you'll have played similar shit teams like us. ;)

In order to do that we need to actually play games, Get a few more faces who are willing to put the time in or am out.

Aye, but i'd have expected you's to be pumping these teams 5/6-0, also not losing to some of them. ;)

I can't wait till you's are no longer "pish" and we can get some games on. (tu):pipe:

Aye, but i'd have expected you's to be pumping these teams 5/6-0, also not losing to some of them. ;)

I can't wait till you's are no longer "pish" and we can get some games on. (tu):pipe:

We aren't pish as it stands, my point was, if we're consistently playing shit rated teams, we must be too so it obviously doesn't reflect on our results.

We're a good side, we'd have a far better record than your lot if we had the same amount of bodies but we don't like having a massive club, it gets too crowded. Quality over quantity.

I seriously, seriously doubt we've lost to sides who've had ratings like 3 wins and 30 defeats. The sides we've lost to have had wee midget wankers up front with white afro's, unlocked socks and boots etc. You don't get all that if you're playing for a shit club.

The door is open for you to crawl back Bluenose, when you realise what a massivem mistake you've made.

As for Cappa, well done guys, your record is doing okay - but until you reproduce it consistently and start moving up the tables - I'll stay quiet.

The door is open for you to crawl back Bluenose, when you realise what a massivem mistake you've made.

As for Cappa, well done guys, your record is doing okay - but until you reproduce it consistently and start moving up the tables - I'll stay quiet.

The doors slammed shut haha team RMFC LOYAL :)

We aren't pish as it stands, my point was, if we're consistently playing shit rated teams, we must be too so it obviously doesn't reflect on our results.

We're a good side, we'd have a far better record than your lot if we had the same amount of bodies but we don't like having a massive club, it gets too crowded. Quality over quantity.

I seriously, seriously doubt we've lost to sides who've had ratings like 3 wins and 30 defeats. The sides we've lost to have had wee midget wankers up front with white afro's, unlocked socks and boots etc. You don't get all that if you're playing for a shit club.

http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/clubs/631A0001/6359/match-results

Yeez lost to them for a start^ maybe not 3 wins 30 defeats, but still pretty pish. :pipe:

And what you on about "better" record, your record technically is better, your win percentage will be far higher i'd assume as you've played such a little amount of games. Socks is about the first thing you unlock btw, and anyone can make their vp a midget. Doesn't mean they're good. :sherlock:

And we would never reject an RM bear from playing in our club, so quantity is irrelevant.

Jeeez Cappa, i know you's are the best, just sayin'. :pipe: