Nikica Jelavic requires ankle surgery

DivDee

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a shocking challenge that I can't believe the BBC highlights show decided to ignore. That wee cunt Black has been doing this all his career.

Adoniram said in another thread that the guy in charge of giving out the highlights from Sky to BBC is Billy McNeill's son.

Take a guess which one of these four was shown in the highlight packages and which three were omitted?

1. McGregor attempting to kick the sheep player at Shittodrie
  2. Stokes over-the-ball tackle on Jamie Hamill at Kilmarnock
  3. Young's stamp on McCulloch at Shittodrie
  4. Black's halving of Jelavic at Tynecastle

But we're the anti-footballing thugs who destroyed an entire city, right? :rolleyes:

RANGERS have been majorly disapppointed with the news that Nikica Jelavic will need ankle surgery.

The Croatian striker suffered the damage in Saturday's come from behind win over Hearts.

Now Jelavic is set to be sidelined for a number of matches which is a major blow for boss Walter Smith.

The former Rapid Vienna star was hurt in a challenge by Ian Black and will now have the operation in his homeland.

It is unclear when he will be fit to return to action but will clearly be unavailable in the immediate future.

A Rangers statement says: "Following a tackle in Saturday's game against Hearts at Tynecastle, Nikica Jelavic suffered ankle ligament damage that requires surgery. The striker will now miss a number of matches for the Club."

:(

It was a shocking challenge that I can't believe the BBC highlights show decided to ignore. That wee cunt Black has been doing this all his career.

Adoniram said in another thread that the guy in charge of giving out the highlights from Sky to BBC is Billy McNeill's son.

Take a guess which one of these four was shown in the highlight packages and which three were omitted?

1. McGregor attempting to kick the sheep player at Shittodrie
  2. Stokes over-the-ball tackle on Jamie Hamill at Kilmarnock
  3. Young's stamp on McCulloch at Shittodrie
  4. Black's halving of Jelavic at Tynecastle

But we're the anti-footballing thugs who destroyed an entire city, right? :rolleyes:

Bump for exposure. FT Sky/BBC timmy faction.

I think Smith would have went with that anyway. Which would have meant dropping either Miller or Jelavic. A difficult decision now, sadly, made easier.

Played 4-4-2 the last few times at the piggery. Miller needs a partner for these games imo, just hope hen plays weiss (which he probably won't).

Anyway i guess he knows what he is doing.... :sherlock: