Choking for a pint? Want to help Celtic?

CanadianBacon

The stories that certain establishments sell "watered down beer" are well wide of the mark. They could use whats in the drip trays to fill glasses but you wouldnt be able to drink it as it would be warm and flat.

However the last time I worked in the Stadium Bar they had a guy of about 80 years old cleaning the beer lines and he certainly wasnt doing them properly. The lines were yeast infected and I swore that day that I would never drink in the place again.

I advised the owner to get the problem sorted as it was obviously a health risk but I was informed the old guy took pride in the fact that he had done the lines for years. I reported the problem back to the brewery as the problem I was there to fix was due to dirty beer lines.

Shit hole of the highest order.

Just to show the difference I have added this....

DirtyBeerLine.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bar to avoid in my opinion would be the park bar on p r w if you happen to be still in there about an hour and a bit after the game ends the staff tell you to put your colours away.

Not long after some lowlife scum starts to filter in admittedly I have had the great pleasure of wiping the floor with them on the pool table but eventually the stench becomes overpowering and you just have to leave.

Nowadays I usually go into the corkerhill Masonic before and after, £2 at the door is a good price to pay for decent beer in a friendly place it is also the nearest place to ibrox apart from bar 72.

Nae cunt listens, lost cause. wonder many are actually fae govan and know the place...... doh

are you the ambassador for the shit hole or something.its a well know taig pub.its a fucking dive also.many a republican fundraising went on there.

are you the ambassador for the shit hole or something.its a well know taig pub.its a fucking dive also.many a republican fundraising went on there.

naw pal, a personally wouldny drink there, coz its a shithole, and a know ppl that have had dodgy pints, but a know more rangers fans that drink in there now than used to, ie the t*rier wine alley and surrounding schemes gettin pulled dwn, , :beer1:

Went in once when I was about sixteen when I got turned away from the wee Masonic just round the corner. All the younger lads in our supporters club went in there and it was fuckin rotten. At least I had the sense to have a bottle, a mate of mine had a pint and was off college for 3 days with the watery shites :anguish:

Where are you from??

Its a known taig pub with republican fundraising?? Who told you that?? ITS UTTER BULLSHIT. FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. ITS A MIXED PUB. ITS A SHITHOLE. BUT ITS NOT AN OUT AND OUT T*rrier HOLE.

most of the staff are bears, two of the staffs dad is a Massive Rangers fan from the WIne Alley and he used to take me and one of his daughters to the away games if my dad wouldnt. And he drinks in it and plays dominoes for them.

But again, drink in the Grapes, Louden, Red Lion etc as they are better pubs and all bears.

Someone mneitoned the Park Bar?? Thats the exact same as the Stadium. mixed

If you want to know about a true Republican slop house in Govan, the The Tall Cranes at Elderpark is one

The Tall Cranes is a shit hole and it pains me that it is the nearest pub to my flat, needless to say I have never been in and the place gies me the boke when I go past it. Best bet is the district or the red lion, both cracking pubs where you get a good pint and a good welcome.

I have seen a couple of younger guys behind the bar wearing Rangers shirts before in the Stadium Bar btw.

if you read my previous posts, ive told guys on here several times that its mixed and most of the bar staff are bears. no cunt wants to listen, they prefer to believe the lies about republican fundraising etc. i give up.

Where are you from??

Its a known taig pub with republican fundraising?? Who told you that?? ITS UTTER BULLSHIT. FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME. ITS A MIXED PUB. ITS A SHITHOLE. BUT ITS NOT AN OUT AND OUT T*rrier HOLE.

most of the staff are bears, two of the staffs dad is a Massive Rangers fan from the WIne Alley and he used to take me and one of his daughters to the away games if my dad wouldnt. And he drinks in it and plays dominoes for them.

But again, drink in the Grapes, Louden, Red Lion etc as they are better pubs and all bears.

Someone mneitoned the Park Bar?? Thats the exact same as the Stadium. mixed

If you want to know about a true Republican slop house in Govan, the The Tall Cranes at Elderpark is one

Or the Govan arms

See the 50 Stitches when it was open, other than being rough, was it a Rangers or tim pub? It used to be open up near where I live in Drumoyne, anyone remember it?

The Tall Cranes is by far the worst of the lot and is nothing but a Republican Fund Raising shithole that indeed should be nuked with the residents locked inside.

See the 50 Stitches when it was open, other than being rough, was it a Rangers or tim pub? It used to be open up near where I live in Drumoyne, anyone remember it?

The old jaguar snooker club??? Or there used tae be 1 right in the heart of drumoyne where the cop bnase is now.. Cany mind the name of it. B4 my time. The tall cranes is a fukin midden. A stay near it. A remember a chopped their sattelit cable b4 a old firm game bout 6 years ago. Classic.

So is it a beggar bar or no??

The KPL lad seems fairly certain its not

I used to go in occasionally but id pop up to the offy first for a few bottles then stand up the back near the pool table, mainly cos thier pints were crap and served in plastic tumblers