Lennon at Ibrox

TheNuts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How the fuck do those 2 horrible, horrible cunts sneak into Ibrox alive ?

Lennon's sitting their smug as fuck sorting his tie, even that annoys me.

:chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer: :chopometer:

Lemon's only trying to play as many mind-games as he possibly can during his one, and only, year in charge of the mhanks.

He's more clever than we give him credit for, i'll give him that.

But he's also so very transparent that if we let his 'mind games' get to us, we're just as stupid as him.

I hope he's paid his £40 for Wednesdays CL game ;)

My mate was sat directly in front of him (can be seen in willie vass pics) and said some of L****n's quotes were......he didn't realise Naismith was so fast, didn't think our fullbacks Whittaker and Papac don't get forward enough and seemingly was berating Motherwell's defending. We need to get used to this Clown doing this sort of thing......just let him stoop to the low's and ignore the scumbag.

Why does the scrote wear a suit and tie when he comes to see The Rangers but when he is representing his own team he wears them scruffy tracksuit bottoms and tops with a pair of football boots?

He must be the ugliest bastard to ever set foot on the earth and I would love to plant my boot into his skull.

I know! Didn't know the f*cking tramp owned a suit!? Ha ha!

I think he did it in order to wind us all up and that is exactly what he seems to have done.

This is the sort of defiance that Souness used to use and it worked for us, so please do not rise to this if we ignore him then we stand taller.

Nothing much you can do about it.

Hell, our old captain used to have 'Lenny' round for house parties.....

Yep, fans really can't expect players and club officials to have the same attitude as fans towards all things Celtic. I'm not saying there's never been Old Firm players/managers who have hated each other but there's also been plenty who have been good friends as well or at least had a lot of mutual respect.