Lennon at Ibrox

TheNuts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the low down of what is actualy happening in that picture guys, the woman in the red coat has just noticed them and doing a bunk, the woman in the black and white jacket is trying to lean as far from them as possible, the woman with her hand at her mouth is doing that good old school trick "coughWANKcough", the guy whisperning to his mate infront of them is obviously informing his mate to "watch your arse you look quite young from behind" and the guy behind them is laughing at the conversation unfolding infront of him which has went.....

Lemmon - "this is fuckin' class here Thommo they are one nil down"

Monkey - "fuck sake Neil I know you've just figured out how to do your tie and it's taken you 15 minutes but it's 4-1 now ya stupid bastard now TAKE THAT STUPID FUCKING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE!!!!"

Here's the low down of what is actualy happening in that picture guys, the woman in the red coat has just noticed them and doing a bunk, the woman in the black and white jacket is trying to lean as far from them as possible, the woman with her hand at her mouth is doing that good old school trick "coughWANKcough", the guy whisperning to his mate infront of them is obviously informing his mate to "watch your arse you look quite young from behind" and the guy behind them is laughing at the conversation unfolding infront of him which has went.....

Lemmon - "this is fuckin' class here Thommo they are one nil down"

Monkey - "fuck sake Neil I know you've just figured out how to do your tie and it's taken you 15 minutes but it's 4-1 now ya stupid bastard now TAKE THAT STUPID FUCKING GRIN OFF YOUR FACE!!!!"

I don't know why but i laughed.

And it's not like someone from rangers will go watch them tomorrow is it.......,

I know. but i don't really know why they need to watch us etc. they know how we play,we know how they play.

plus we can watch them on the telly tomorrow,so there is no need for anyone contacted with Rangers to go and watch them. 10310.gif