Which game is more important?

laudrupforever

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see us beat?

If it came down to it and we were to only win one of the two, who would you rather beat?

Explain why if you can be arsed.

Tims - SPl is and always should be our priority to keep the CL money rolling in and out of the tinks hands for the forseeable future.

valencia IMO, you get about £600,000 for a win in the CL i think and a win against valencia puts us in a GREAT position to qualify especially if we beat bursa away and qualifying gives us much more money too whereas losing to celtic at the piggery wont damage our title challenge much as well as if we win it doesnt do much either

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Pride-wise, a win at piggery would be better, but for the state of the club, a Valencia win would be great.

As you say, in an ideal worth, we'd win both, but I'd rather qualify for the last 16 of the UCL than have a 3 point lead in the SPL, especially when the season's still relatively young.

Excluding a draw, if it meant surrendering a three point lead to Hearts, Hibs, Motherwell or DU, I'd go with your idea.

However, giving those tinker fucks a massive lift when they need it is not on for me. The sooner we bury the fuckwits, the better.

A win on Sunday is the most important as it would be a huge step towards winning the SPL title again....................and ensuring CL football at Ibrox next season. Realistically, we won't win the CL so the SPL is defo the priority IMO. However, Wednesday is still very important if we want to have EUropean football after Xmas.

A draw on Wednesday and a win at the piggery is probably not being too ambitious, and I'd settle for that.

For me, I'd rather a win at the piggery everytime...

Obviously the benefits of a win against Valencia would be massive, but I just can't really help but say I'd rather beat Celtic everytime.

The OP has basically asked 2 questions, which is more important ? and then who would you rather we beat ?

I think the Valencia game is more important....if we win, we are in with a very good chance of progressing to the last 16 which would result in even more money awarded from uefa etc

Who i'd rather beat ?... The bheasts

Head says 2 draws, heart says 2 wins. I'd love us to beat Celtic on Sunday just to shut that wee ginger cunt up. Valencia is important because of the Last 16 spot, a draw wouldn't be too bad at Ibrox because it would more or less confirm us in Europe after Christmas unless United fucked up against Bursaspor, although a win would put in a better position for qualifying from the group.

For me, winning against Valencia puts us in a great position to qualify for the last 16 of the CL, much more preferable to finishing 3rd and parachuting into the Europa League. However, irrespective of the kudos gained from a win tonight, I would ALWAYS take a win against F.C.Craptic over anything. I just LOVE watching them bleat, squirm and complain.

post-48296-128756732037_thumb.gif