*** Official Champions vs. Inverness CT thread ***

Jamie1807

Greegsy

Broadfoot,Weir,Bougie,Sasa if fit or whitts/foster

Naisy,Kaiser,Davis,Weiss

Kenny,Laff

Big scoreline plz gers! Get the GD up

A couple of seasons ago we skelped the tims 4-2 at the girodome and then got beat 1-0 off st.mirren iirc, none of that nonsense plz lads (tu)

To be honest fellow Bears I am wary of this lot because of their previous performances against us.On paper we should just brush them aside but if we dont get a goal in the first half I can see them making life tough.I think Walter will have one eye on the match against Valencia so maybe a surprise or two in our line up.I still think we will win but I am not predicting the goal avalanche that some are.To be honest I prefer it when we are the underdogs like so often already this season then dumbfounding everyone when we come up with the goods.

Cally haven't lost away for nearly a year, that's impressive but that run comes to an end tomorrow.

I'd play a strong team, keep the momentum from last week, that becomes worthless if we slip up at the next opportunity.

Start strong get 2/3 up and bring on the youngsters.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :broadfoot:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:miller: :lafferty:

I dunno if Laff is out, Beattie, Sasa and Webby are defo out.

Alexander, Foster, Fleck, Edu, Wylde, Hutton and Loy on the bench. A few players need a rest for the Valencia game midweek but I.C.T are no push-overs, they were the last ones to beat us at home, jammy penalty in the 90'min but still a threat.

EDIT: Just read that big Kyle is available so I'll replace Little.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :wylde:

:Naismith: :davis: :hutton: :weiss:

:lafferty: :miller:

Alot of youth and experience there, take out McGregor, Weir, Boughy and Miller and wee have a pretty young team and a couple at the average age.

After the run of games we've had, I'd be extremely disappointed for it to be ended tomorrow. We've had Hearts, Celtic and Aberdeen away, Motherwell and Dundee United at home and won them all, it would be a real kick in the balls if we couldn't beat Caley.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :broadfoot:

:Naismith: :davis: :mcculloch: :weiss:

:miller: :lafferty:

I'd go with this team. (tu)

Need to make sure we seal all 3 points early on. Dropping points here would be a disaster after the superb result on Sunday. Inverness really shouldn't trouble us but we most keep the heads screwed on and do a professional job.

Their form has been on the road so we can't be caught off guard, but their defence is creaky and I can see Weiss giving them problems all day. Ordinarily I would highlight Hayes as their dangerman; however that clod Tokely has already injured at least one player this season.