***The Official Football Manager 2011 Thread***

PaulRFC1

Started a gers game last night.

Signed Jan Gunnar Solli for 150k and Hjalte Norregaard for 210k. Got Goncalves and Ball on frees. Sold Webster to Everton for a tidy £2.3 million. 15k over the wage budget though haha.

Currently top of the SPL on goal difference despite playing one less game than most teams in the league.

Got Man Utd, Lyon and Hapoel in the CL.

So i started a new game with rangers last night started by selling papac to everton for 600 k and brought in peter manilela from M.Haifa for 180 k absolute steal and brought in boka from stuttgart for 65k on loan for a season , absolute bargain i play him on the left wing ina 4-2-3-1 and he is on fire :rolleyes: ....First game beat killie 4-0 then hibs 3-0 then st johnstone 1-0 then hamilton 1-0...got real madrid ac milan and cfr cluj in my champs league group :anguish: . Set up 4-1-4-1 against ac playing deep on the counter and hassling opponents limited them to long range shots all game then 89th minute a tackle comes off my player fall to greg wylde he takes it round the keeper and slots home for a 1-0 victory :praise::drool: so thats the story so far :clap:

How do you mean mate?

I've got a cracked version and I downloaded the new patch for it and it's working for me. :pipe:

I'm guessing he had the Russian version? SI have said they'll release a special patch for Russian release, makes you wonder why. :lol:

I'm just starting my 5th season (i rattle through seasons)

Won the league 4 times. I'm playing a 4-1-2-1. My team is as follows

Isaksson

Romario James Collins James Tomkins Lee Wallace

Edu / Mendy

Davis Skjelbred

Fleck

Jelavic Batfemi Gomis

Got some good prospects (Newgens) that are coming through. Also got Liam Ridgewell, Whittaker, Tom de Sutter, a 36 year old Frank Lampard (still decent) and Rune Almenning Jarstein as backup goalkeeper. Recently sold Chris Wood for £5mil and Garra Dembele for £4.5mil. Got £10mil to spend in the transfer window just looking at youngsters with high potential.

Made it to the last 16 in the CL last season and got beat off Real Madrid.

PS Celtic came 3rd last season behind Hearts :lol:

Start from my last result.

Rangers 4-0 Hamilton

Naismith

Fleck

Weiss

Miller

So thats P22 W15 D7 L0, 12 points clear in the league.

Hearts 1-1 Rangers

Jelavic

Hibs 2-1 Rangers

Jelavic

Bad week out in Edinbruh, totally gutted, First defeat in the league in 23 games.

Rangers 3-0 ICT

Miller (2)

Naismith

Back on track in the league now.

2586ve8.png

Really pleased with this result considering I've got no money to buy anybody and no money for wages to even sign anybody on a free, so I'm having to use the players available to me!

Not sure what I should do when I travel to Portugal now.. stick with the formation that won me that game 4-1 and hopefully grab an away goal, or go 5-4-1. :lol:

What is with the yellow cards in this game!?! Theres a few every match!

I know :lol:

There was 7 in my game vs Braga.. 2 for my side, 5 for them.. although I set my team to be aggressive and go in hard in tackles, surprised it wasn't a few more :lol:

Finished my first season, came 2nd 6pts behind Celtic :(

So far for 2nd season, ive sold Davis to Man Utd (£4.2mill) Goncalves to St Etienne (£750k). Boughies leaving for Napoli for £2.8mill.

Brought in Tomas Cerny for £70k, Craig Thomson £625k and Henning Hauger for £210k.

Beatties possily joining Ipswich for £100k and im working on bringing Fabbini in from Cluj.

McGregor

Whittaker Reginiussen Woodgate Papac

Thygesen Hauger Fleck Assulin

Jelavic Fabbiani

Got Bruma on loan again from Chelsea. Signed Thygesen, Ortigoza, Woodgate, Luke Freeman and Djimi Traore all on frees. Signed Reginiussen for £1.4mill and Saleiro from Sporting for £575k.

Every fucking single match I play, someone in my fucking team gets injured for a month. For fuck sake. Naismiths out for 3 months, then Laffertys out for 3-4 weeks, then it's Weiss. Then it's fucking Jan Gunnar Solli. I'm fucking running out of people to play for fuck sake.

Every fucking single match I play, someone in my fucking team gets injured for a month. For fuck sake. Naismiths out for 3 months, then Laffertys out for 3-4 weeks, then it's Weiss. Then it's fucking Jan Gunnar Solli. I'm fucking running out of people to play for fuck sake.

Get new physios with 15+ for man management and as high as possible for Physio. It'll help recovery time (i think).