Best player

kaiser1041

Without A Doubt - JOHAN CRUYFF. An absolute genius and it was an absolute pleasure to be in the same Stadium as him.

I was only a boy, but that night we played the fabulous Ajax in the very first Super Cup in 1973, has stayed with me all my life.

Without A Doubt - JOHAN CRUYFF. An absolute genius and it was an absolute pleasure to be in the same Stadium as him.

I was only a boy, but that night we played the fabulous Ajax in the very first Super Cup in 1973, has stayed with me all my life.

Was one of my earliest memories.

At times it looked as though they were playing a different game such was their superior technique and movement.

Cruyff-Kempes-Beckenbauer in that order.

(tu)

Juan Roman Riquelme for Villareal was absolutely outstanding, the technique he has and his control of the ball is mouth watering at times.

We also got a 2-2 draw when it looked as though we would lose so it turned out not too bad on the night.

Was one of my earliest memories.

At times it looked as though they were playing a different game such was their superior technique and movement.

Cruyff-Kempes-Beckenbauer in that order.

(tu)

Have to agree with you on your 1-2-3. Mario Kempes did a "one man demolition" on us with Valencia and The Kaiser, despite us winning 2-0, just oozed class.

No master classes really stick out, maybe im answering too quickly. Need to have a think about it. I wasnt impressed by the usual big names who have come recently. Riquelme is one of my all time favourites, such a shame he didnt do more with his career. I thought Chris Burke was MOTM in that game anyway, by a mile.

Gazza v Aberdeen was special, Magic Johnson hat trick v us was some performance, as was Sproules hat trick. Cant think of many big names who have run a mock against us at Ibrox, its normally a team that beats us rather than 1 player stealing the show.

just cant remember his name .polish internationalist.starred against us for gornick that got davie white his books.anyone remember the name he was some player.

Was it LUBANSKI? Can't remember his first name.

This (tu)

Also seen him in a friendly against Feynoord in 1984 and it was blowing an absolute gale, I dont think he ventured out of the centre circle all night and just pinged pinpoint passes left,right and centre.

A Genius.

After enjoying watching the bears in cl games this season it got me thinking. Who's the best player you've seen play against us at ibrox for me it's got to be Steffan effenberg the 1-1 game at ibrox classy player

Without a doubt Steve "Baggio" Fulton :clap: Hate that fat useless cunt