Your most satisfying Rangers game ?

Ace

Watching Rangers recently has been frustrating, we start slowly then come onto a performance in the 2nd half.

I wondered though, what was the most satisfying game you have watched ? A game where you came away thinking ... that was great.

Was it a match where we won convincingly, or maybe a game where we came from behind where the result was more than the performance, might even be a draw where it was just a great game of football for both teams taking part.

The 3-0 at Dundee Utd when we won the league. It was an awesome performance considering what was on the line and how we hadn't won at Tannadice for a while. One of the best days ever.

Other ones of note were the ones last November/December, we were drubbing teams 7-1, 5-0 and stuff.

last game at parkhead was really satisfying because they genuinely thought that they were certs to beat us.but we should them why we are champions.they can beat however they want 9 nil but when it has came to the crunch this season so far they have failed miserably.but an older game would prob be parma at ibrox

2-1 against Stuttgart in the Uefa cup final season. Great game.

Actually the 2-3 game we lost in away to them in that campaign was one of the few games we lost that I actually enjoyed.

3-0 Lyon as well, what a season!

Maybe the Dundee Utd final, when we twice came back to draw 2-2 and went on to win on penalties.

3-0 league win vs Dundee Utd which won us the league was so important for the club, so that is up there too.

My gran died that night, altho when i went up after the game i told her that Boyd won us the cup and she managed a wee smile.

So its a day of mixed emotions that one for me

(1) Semi final win @ Ibrox vs Bayern Munich

(2) Win vs Moscow Dynamo 1972 (Big Dave SMith was immense that night as with everyone else) Watch Greig's tackle from the off. Talk about setting a 'tone!'. watp

Both halves are available on youtube, Here's the 1st.

(3) Penalty kicks vs Fiorentina

I'm sure everyone has the links...

Games I've been at, there was something particularly satisfying the night wee Rod Wallace scored the late winner at Celtic Park 10 years ago.

The game had everything.

Tropical thunderstorm weather.

Bigotry.

A Celtic goal chalked off that had them up in arms.

A late penalty we missed.

Even later winner.

Superb.