This Is What Us Rangers Fans Are Up Against ...

Pete_Rangers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This irks me

"a second before the silence end's (we are all guilty of jumping the gun),you lot are clearly grasping at straws trying to take the moral higher ground"

An aberdeen fan.... doh I dont know if they have ever been part of a minutes silence before but the referee's whistle generally marks the end of the silence... there should be no jumping of the gun involved doh

http://www.pieandbov...s-and-the-fans/

The poppy display at Ibrox was organized well(The Rangers Assembly) before the gay brigades shenanigans.So why do these cretins hate US so much?

That's unbelievable.

Since when did Rangers fans start using Remembrance Day as one-upmanship against Celtic? It's about remembering the war dead. Simple. The Tartan Army are unbelievable if that's the level of their thoughts. Probably bitter that a lot of the war dead are English. That's the pathetic bit. And as for the comments about donating money to the charity instead, I'm betting a large majority of the fans doing that display also had poppy's on as well!

So, let me get this straight. We're having a dig at Celtic by way of showing respect for our war dead by spending our own money to do a card display....after buying poppy's to raise money for the British Legion, donating free tickets to the armed forces and giving them a hero's welcome at half time, and impeccably observing a minutes silence! Some of these cretins really need to take a cold hard look at themselves!

TBH i have said, that although the display was amazing, and a great tribute, it is a bit OTT.

as much as i respect the armed forces, was there any need for that? no other ground in Britain has ever done something like that.

I wonder if the t*rriers hadent kicked up such a fuss about this, would we have actually done it?

A tribute, yes. a point scoring stunt, possibly.

As touching as it was, i would much rather stand in silence.

TBH i have said, that although the display was amazing, and a great tribute, it is a bit OTT.

as much as i respect the armed forces, was there any need for that? no other ground in Britain has ever done something like that.

I wonder if the t*rriers hadent kicked up such a fuss about this, would we have actually done it?

Was that really all organised, printed and set-out in the ground within a week, simply as a reaction to the stunt the taigs pulled off?

Was it a loud display?

Of-course we would have,son.This was already arranged 3 weeks before the boys brigade had done their anti-poppy stunt.Read some Rangers history son,before you start your gibbering shite ;)

What some fail to realise when accusing rangers of point scoring is for a good while now rangers having been doing stuff for the orces be it donation having guys on the pitch among other things its only recently that ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ were even formed and since theyve started these disgraceful protests rangers have to stop what weve been doing for years as its seen as point scoring nah im not buying it fuck ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ this aint point scoring this is doing the right thing and we shouldnt be stopped because bastards are offended by it all of a sudden

Jealousy is a terrible thing!! Fans of all other teams hate us because we are the most sucessful club in the world i personally couldnt care what these cretins think about it.

We showed our support on saturday and i guarentee that more money was raised at Ibrox than any other stadium in Scotland if not the UK on Saturday.

What some fail to realise when accusing rangers of point scoring is for a good while now rangers having been doing stuff for the orces be it donation having guys on the pitch among other things its only recently that ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ were even formed and since theyve started these disgraceful protests rangers have to stop what weve been doing for years as its seen as point scoring nah im not buying it fuck ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ this aint point scoring this is doing the right thing and we shouldnt be stopped because bastards are offended by it all of a sudden

Tell that too some of our less Int******** fans!

People can say and write what they want.

There is nothing wrong with showing your support for a cause worth while.. vocally, visually or silently. Let them spout a lot of rubbish, It was a huge show of respect shown by Rangers football club and it's supporters.

No one likes us, we don't care.