What Annoys you about Black Ops ?

Ace

At the moment, for me ...

Servers are the worst just now. the amount of times you lose connection or connection interrupted is ridiculous.

When you enter a game in a party but you then get split up ... whats the point of a party then ??

Spawn points .. don't know how many times i have spawned in front of a opposition player only to be instantly killed.

Spawn killers ... see above, some of the maps are very small i.e. Nuketown, and the fact that the spawn point is always the same .... easy to camp & kill.

Campers ... this is getting awful too, what ever happened to moving through the map finding your kills ???

RC Car ... Get it to F*ck ...now !!!

Buying your attachements, thought it would be quite good, but having to buy a pro version of a perk you already have !!

Anyway, rant over ... for now !!

• Servers (PISH!)
  • Knifed (Getting stabbed from someone who isnt near u but yet they still get u even when u watch kill cam they are no were near you)
  • Americans (some erally annoy me)
  • Campers (enough said)
    That will do there proberly is more that annoy me but pissing me off thinking bout it :angry: haha :lol:

The poorest thing about the new COD is the amount of sponging that occurs, ie as said above you need to put numerous bullets into the other player before he dies.

MW2 was the first Call of Duty I purchased...at first I played core SND and Demolition, when I started playing Hardcore I realised how people sponge in the game especially French, Italian and Spanish.

I hate core now and was gutted I had to play through it at first but even on Hardcore I have noticed many people take extra bullets more than hardcore matches on MW2.

Nothing worse than seeing some French Frog that you put half a clip into for him to hit you with one bullet and you die. doh

Have to agree with the claymores but the rc's,

Jesus Christ, i honestly think I've got a tracking device stuck to my arse.

I've been killed by them 90 odd times in 15 hours game play.

I'm not having any bother getting matches but I'm experiencing a lot of lag in game which is doing my tits in!

i hate the game. played about 6 hours online and i just fucking hate it, MW2 is much better, the amount of times you shoot someone only for them to suck up your bullets and then kill you with one shot is unbelievable.

piss poor multiplayer IMO.

Are you playing Hardcore?

i hate the game. played about 6 hours online and i just fucking hate it, MW2 is much better, the amount of times you shoot someone only for them to suck up your bullets and then kill you with one shot is unbelievable.

piss poor multiplayer IMO.

this

Zombies is awesome! HATE the dogs but haha shit maself :( lol

I love Zombies especially "Five" but its a cunt when you get up to level 15/16 and then the host leaves cos he keeps getting killed, or all the players leave and the game ends

It's the best COD game since COD4, and its not even close.

WaW was an awful game and MW2 didn't get past decent. Can't see COD4 being beaten - but this is very very close. I love the Killstreaks, the maps, the Guns and the level of customisation. The wager matches are fun, and zombies provides an alternative.

I hate people who moan about campers - if they are in the one place for practically the whole game, you should be able to kill them. If you can't, you're shite.

I also dislike the moans in here about 'shooting people a million times only for them to kill you with one bullet'

That's baws. You probably sprayed and missed him, quite honestly - if that is what you think you're experiencing.

Great game, I'm loving it.