Takeover talk - Rangers confirm Whyte talks

cwoodloyal

Can I ask why?

I think Ellis is only in it to make a profit. He isn't even a supporter. Hopefuly Whyte will make sure he doesn't have much power in the boardroom if the deal goes through.

ellis's last bid proved to be a lot of smoke and mirrors, he didn't have the money in the end. I would understand why anyone would be cautious about him being involved.

As for the new gent he doesn't have a great past but i am still willing to hear what he has to say but on the surface he sounds far from ideal. I seriously doubt this will happen anyway.

ellis's last bid proved to be a lot of smoke and mirrors, he didn't have the money in the end. I would understand why anyone would be cautious about him being involved.

As for the new gent he doesn't have a great past but i am still willing to hear what he has to say but on the surface he sounds far from ideal. I seriously doubt this will happen anyway.

Why ?

I think this one will go through because if he is a Rangers supporter and has the money he supposedly has then I don't see why it wouldn't.

I don't really know whats bad about this guy tbh and whats wrong with his history ?

do a bit of reading up about the guy, you are already on the internet......

If he buys the club i will judge him on what he does as the chairman not what has happened in the past but he has been involved in a few deals gone badly wrong in the past....i don't want us to be one of them.

Yes you do.