Lafferty out 6 weeks? eh

weedurranty

The clown will never grow up - the sooner we get shot of him, the better.

I agree.

I'm seriously struggling to think of any player who has ever been a bit part player at the club for the best part of three years and actually managed to turn it around and make it.

I also seen that Johnny Evans was in the paper last week talking about us giving him time because he's a good player and he will make it :rolleyes:

I agree.

I'm seriously struggling to think of any player who has ever been a bit part player at the club for the best part of three years and actually managed to turn it around and make it.

I also seen that Johnny Evans was in the paper last week talking about us giving him time because he's a good player and he will make it :rolleyes:

How much time does he want/need? Everytime something happens, the old 'give him time' comes up. Fcuk that. Grow up, get your finger out or fcuk off!

I'd give anything to wear that number 11 shirt, or any Rangers shirt!

From what Ive heard from my source, he tried to jump over gregg wylde whilst coming out of the team bus, gregg ducked and laff fell and stopped himself with his hand, twisting his finger/knuckle round the wrong way in the process.

Twat.

lol the papers aye?

relax FFS i was just thinking it seems like a long time to be out of action given our injury situation just now. With todays medical technology I would have thought they could immobilize his finger well enough to play. And i actually played semi pro Hockey in Canada and they don;t make them any tougher than Canadian hockey players.

they dont, they also make they gloves fucking hard too :wink:

plus it isnt just bones that have been damaged, if his knuckle was the wrong way around then the ligaments and tendons will be fucked

History question, I'm aware of the John Greig situation but I'm sure in the past there have been other cases of where players have played on after breaking bones?

Can anyone else remember any of these?

Im sure shagger broke his ankle in the 3-2 OF game that celtic won in 2008 season, he saved a penalty after he broke it?

Im sure shagger broke his ankle in the 3-2 OF game that celtic won in 2008 season, he saved a penalty after he broke it?

I remember that game, it wasn't 3-2 though

It was 2-1 when they scored in the last minute.

He was hobbling around when Cuellar punched it off the line :lol: sure the commentators were pretty much convinced Shagger couldn't move to save it before he sprung to the side and saved it :lol:

I remember that game, it wasn't 3-2 though

It was 2-1 when they scored in the last minute.

He was hobbling around when Cuellar punched it off the line :lol: sure the commentators were pretty much convinced Shagger couldn't move to save it before he sprung to the side and saved it :lol:

ah, must have got something mixed up then, i just remember the events and the fact they scored in the very last minute, was in a absolute downer for the rest of the day after that :P It was fucking amazing that Shagger managed to save that penalty :praise:

History question, I'm aware of the John Greig situation but I'm sure in the past there have been other cases of where players have played on after breaking bones?

Can anyone else remember any of these?

Bert Trautmann...1956 English FA cup final.

dislocated 5 vertebrae in his neck and broke one of them in two. He played on for about 20 minutes like that in goal for Manchester City. (no namby pamby subs in those days sonny!)