The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Came in half an hour ago and things didn't look good ie. Ellis walking away and BBC saying deal was off etc. Others saying everythings on course and others say it won't be today?

Can someone please give me an update

Aye, do man, Benchpress and DJ are good to listen to and I genuinely thin we'll hear a different DJnow he's free of the beads of SS.

There's less rabid tims on Real Radio, but it's just as painful to listen to with the pish jokes, constant laughing and lack of calls.

Came in half an hour ago and things didn't look good ie. Ellis walking away and BBC saying deal was off etc. Others saying everythings on course and others say it won't be today?

Snide and Dick Young said Ellis has been told to gtf or walked - which is no bad thing imo.

Timmy tried and failed a wind up on SS.

Everything's going hunky-dory until we told otherwise (by SSN for me).

Ellis is out of deal, deal is still on, Whyte is meeting with the board, or sub board or whatever it is called just now.

Sky report it as "Whyte is Glasgow to finalise the deal!" so who knows (tu)

Everything is well as far as we know ;)

Deals on so far, meeting right now.

Will be announced if agreed tmrw after figures released.

;)

there's no point watching it the now mate Gerry Francis is on talking about EPL shit.

I don't know how anyone can take that cunt seriously, of all the people who have played or managed recently in the EPL all they can come up with is some Miami Vice wannabe fuckwit. I bet the cunt's no wearing socks either.

Snide and Dick Young said Ellis has been told to gtf or walked - which is no bad thing imo.

Timmy tried and failed a wind up on SS.

Everything's going hunky-dory until we told otherwise (by SSN for me).

Cheers, expected today as far as we know?

There's less rabid tims on Real Radio, but it's just as painful to listen to with the pish jokes, constant laughing and lack of calls.

I'd put up with that, well, till the end of time, compared to Cooney's PropagandTim FM.

I don't know how anyone can take that cunt seriously, of all the people who have played or managed recently in the EPL all they can come up with is some Miami Vice wannabe fuckwit. I bet the cunt's no wearing socks either.

:lol: :lol:

Guys if clyde and its callers are going to annoy you just dont listen.

Superscoreboard used to be the best show around 10 - 15 years ago. I used to hate missing it. Now its a fking joke

I'm trying to get more of us to do that.

The more of us that do it, and tell them why, the sooner they'll change their tune.

Mcgillivan will be one of the first to be given the heave ho.

hahaha is this cunt joking on radio clyde ? everyone should be mic'd up in the ground haha, 50'000 fans all singing with mic's on hahaha

I'm no listening to it anymore first time I have done in ages and it is fucking dire !

hahaha is this cunt joking on radio clyde ? everyone should be mic'd up in the ground haha, 50'000 fans all singing with mic's on hahaha

Think we can all guess which team he supports :rolleyes::lol:

Same reason he did the first time - he obviously smelled something that wasn't right.

In this case, it's the wrong guy and he has nae dosh.

For all I dislike SDM, he's always said he wouldn't flog us to the wrong guy and I believe that.

Ellis was trying to get investors involved because he didn't have all the money, if he managed to get investment he would have taken over Rangers and i think at that time it was over 40 mill.

Ellis was trying to get investors involved because he didn't have all the money, if he managed to get investment he would have taken over Rangers and i think at that time it was over 40 mill.

Sorry, I don't buy that for a second.

He never had the dosh, and Murray knew that and told him to bolt.

I'm sure he had other reasons for it as well, though that's just an opinion at this point.