The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

IMO the fans have showed great patience with all the shit that has been going on, mainly because the team have still been doing the business on the park. If this drags on much longer, and the team slips up in the next couple of games, then I think that patience will start to run out in a hurry.

So you have turned your back on the team and written a letter...well that's me put in my place........... :lol:

What do you think he should have been doing? He felt anger at the lack of information etc etc.

What makes you come on here and post clear wind ups. You have no more of a claim to the club than I do so what drives your superior attitude?

Has there been any official comment from Whyte, the board, AJ or SDM? Naw diddnae think so, jist paper scheidt to get punters to buy or to fill news space on the Telly. We a' ken the papers are fu o shite, so why do we hang on everything that is written, or commented on the telly or radio, Until I see quotes or hear words comming out of AJ's, SDM's, Whytes or the stock exchange there is nothing to believe, I am just glad I got to the ferkin end of this tag, I would get to the bottom of the page only to find 2 new pages added. Like everyone else I want this saga concluded ASAP, but until an offer is placed EVERYTHING is conjecture and guess's.

Has there been any official comment from Whyte, the board, AJ or SDM? Naw diddnae think so, jist paper scheidt to get punters to buy or to fill news space on the Telly. We a' ken the papers are fu o shite, so why do we hang on everything that is written, or commented on the telly or radio, Until I see quotes or hear words comming out of AJ's, SDM's, Whytes or the stock exchange there is nothing to believe, I am just glad I got to the ferkin end of this tag, I would get to the bottom of the page only to find 2 new pages added. Like everyone else I want this saga concluded ASAP, but until an offer is placed EVERYTHING is conjecture and guess's.

spot on mate

IMO the fans have showed great patience with all the shit that has been going on, mainly because the team have still been doing the business on the park. If this drags on much longer, and the team slips up in the next couple of games, then I think that patience will start to run out in a hurry.

agreed,the board at ibrox should be eternally grateful to walter and the team.if we were sitting third and out of the race the furor around ibrox would need to be seen to be believed.we are being treated like shit by a bunch of incompetents who have made a great club into a laughing stock.i for one will never ever forgive the charlatan, the male model, the taxi driver, the car salesman, the absent chairman, and all the other useless bastards involved in this fiasco

anybody watch the panorama interview about the trillion dollar scam involving notts county could whyte be a scammer of a similar nature find it very worrying that this far down the line still nobody know's a thing about his finances or even anybody that knows him 6 months we've known about this deal and can anyone honestly say they know more about him tonight than the first time they heard his name connected with rangers surely that is not a good thing

SSN and STV reported it before the rags.

They don't have papers to sell although I agree regarding the lack of quotes etc.

if this happens then it pretty much confirms that some board members want to see us go down the pan.

That 'confirms' nothing. Whoever put the Club in its present position it is not the Board. And, if they passed this just for the sake of doing a deal and keeping the fans happy in the short-term and then it was to fall on its face then you would be on here saying they did not do their job properly and that as custodians of the Club had let it down very badly. You know nothing, and neither do I, to come to the conclusion that the Board 'want to see us go down the pan' and yet you feel quite free to make that assertion

if this happens then it pretty much confirms that some board members want to see us go down the pan.

Or protecting the club through the work invested in the UEFA appeal and tax case maybe? If certain board members are to be replaced they might see this as detrimental to the ongoing processes. Who knows though...

A few weeks ago I stated that AJ and others were doing everything they could to delay/stop the deal. I stated that AJ and £4m-Bain were desperately trying to cling on to their positions. I stated that AJ had lied about the non-existent 48 hour deadline to put the pressure on Whyte, he lied about the bank interference, and he lied about his 'good' relationship with other board members. He lobbed in a grenade and sauntered off to the golf. All these things and others should make a lot more sense to folk now. Thanks for the last seven pointless years AJ, not. You were an utter failure and never delivered on any investment you promised.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

A few weeks ago I stated that AJ and others were doing everything they could to delay/stop the deal. I stated that AJ and £4m-Bain were desperately trying to cling on to their positions. I stated that AJ had lied about the non-existent 48 hour deadline to put the pressure on Whyte, he lied about the bank interference, and he lied about his 'good' relationship with other board members. He lobbed in a grenade and sauntered off to the golf. All these things and others should make a lot more sense to folk now. Thanks for the last seven pointless years AJ, not. You were an utter failure and never delivered on any investment you promised.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

today you said the deal would be done tomorrow. :lol:

today you said the deal would be done tomorrow. :lol:

I said that one source said it would be tomorrow and one source said it was imminent.

I also said you should take that info or leave it.

Keep up and keep watching. :)

I said that one source said it would be tomorrow and one source said it was imminent.

I also said you should take that info or leave it.

Keep up and keep watching. :)

ah so the other stuff was you own observation was it that wasnt from a source.

your the ultimate broken clock boss.

the only thing i am clinging onto, in regards to whyte having the cash etc is that mr ego himself, SDM, would be out with the banners etc like he did with ellis if whyte had fuck all to play with

murray would be giving it the old "clubs off the market again, whyte didnt fill the criteria etc etc", making it look like he saved us from a hellish time under an owner that has 1 pot to both piss in and cook with :lol:

the fact that SDM hasnt done this yet, but apparently scoured this guys background, would make me believe he has seperate pots to both piss in and cook with

infact here's hoping whyte has a pot to piss in, a soup pot, a spaghetti pot and a few other pots just to be really sure