Who will win the bid to host the 2018 WC?

Madina

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would go to the World Cup if it was in England plus if Scotland get through its a 3 hour drive away to manchester etc just like when we got to the Uefa Cup final. I thought a British bid would have been nice with them using these stadiums

Scotland-Ibrox, Hampden, Piggery(Preferably not), Murrayfield

England-Old Trafford, Wembley(Final, first game), Emirates, St James Park, Villa Park, City of Manchester, Anfield(New), Pride Park, Stamford Bridge

Wales-Millenium Stadium, Ninian Park (Cardiff i think)

but they would look at and say would Hondruas vs South Korea attract 50,000 to Ibrox probably not because most of these stadium are 40,000 + so they would see that as too many empty seats but i think it would be a good idea imo.

Why do they start a build up to this 3 hours before it's actually announced. It's the most mind-numbing pile of pish.

Apparently the Spanish & Portugese press aren't making a big deal out of this atall. The English think if they land the World Cup they've autmatically won the 2018 WC. IDIOTS!

i really hope they dont win this . i would love to see their faces after all the time and money sky have spent repoting on this , if england fail to win .

it would be great to hav the world cup in Britain , would try and get to a few games , but i honestly dont think i could deal with the shite they would be spouting for the next eight years . its bad enough for the few months before a world cup on the other side of the planet . and they automatically think they will win the trophy if they win the bid . fucking smug arrognt bastards .

spot on. cunts can't handle us rangers fans in Manchester, how the fuck they going to handle the worlds national fans?

No country is going to bring 200,000 fans to the World Cup. At Euro 96, almost none of the matches were sold out

As long as England dont get it I'll be happy.

If they do, then Scotland must qualify. Will be like an invasion of Wallace proportions in 2018.

Suppose good thing is you would have 2 years before of no English nonsense on Sky Sports News about qualifiers.

Cmon Iberia and Qatar