"Bring Me Home Gers".... ...Boydie Wants Back!

He'd offer significantly more than either Lafferty or Beattie do.

Spot on, people are just trying to convince themselves that we have better options!

I wouldn't be too keen on him coming back and I loved him, but I'd rather have him than lafferty and Beattie tbh

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on, people are just trying to convince themselves that we have better options!

I wouldn't be too keen on him coming back and I loved him, but I'd rather have him than lafferty and Beattie tbh

I second EVERY single word that you've said Marty boy I've read a lot of your posts before and you ALWAYS talk sense (PS) can you make sure the ten spot is in the post for tomorrow :lol::uk:

So he lets his contract expire and goes for nothing, leaving us out of pocket because he's seeking a bigger wage packet and thinks he can do better elsewhere.... but 5 months down the line, he wants us to pay cash to Boro for him, give him a bigger contract than he originally had with us at a time when we have seen that our fans don't want him and our team doesn't need him?

Get to fuck, Kris; you made your choice.

We do have better better options - and this is unfair on Lafferty, who has come on to a game this Season.

Boyd made his bed - we have Miller to score against the SPL dross (oh, and he manages to score against Cetic as well).

And that's without mentioning Jelavic and Naismith.

We do have better better options - and this is unfair on Lafferty, who has come on to a game this Season.

Boyd made his bed - we have Miller to score against the SPL dross (oh, and he manages to score against Cetic as well).

And that's without mentioning Jelavic and Naismith.

You need to get a grip TWB that's a few posts I've agreed with you on this week.

This isn't on.

he got offered a good deal to stay but chose to leave to a pishy championship team. No way would i accept him back. We are playing better football without him anyway, miller is a different player since he left so no thanks, you made your bed kris so you can lie in it!!