Will There Be A Repeat

MartinGers93

Everything is wrong with that.

Just because they are animals does not mean we have to give them credit for doing the decent thing here. No way. Never.

You say yourself, twice, you shouldnt have to, and thats right, you shouldnt have to, so dont.

(tu)

Except, I will.

Because good behaviour should be encouraged and bad behaviour frowned upon. IMO.

Guest SandyWATP

Except, I will.

Because good behaviour should be encouraged and bad behaviour frowned upon. IMO.

Encouraging something is different from praise...

Thing is.. their fans generally operate with impunity. Especially these days. Nothing would surprise me.

Too many issues to list that they have gotten away with.

If the show disrespect, then it's their issue and they have to live with it. No sense us putting any energy into wondering what they will do. We have to put all our focus onto those that lost their lives.

John in my eyes mate its pathetic we need to give praise to fans just because they remain silent during the silence.

Only the taigs get some sort of kick out of disrupting them, wether its 9/11 any of ours or any other type of silence.

Scum to the core mate. Not 1 other set of fans would be "praised" for staying silent

(tu) Spot on mate. :uk:

:anguish:

Then more fool you, if you cant see what you are going to do is wrong then im afraid you are in the tiny minority of probably 1.

(tu)

More fool me nothing.

Someone used the dog analogy a couple of posts ago. If you want to go down that line you tell your dog good dog for taking a shit or sitting at peace etc. That's encouraging and praising good behaviour.

I hate giving them credit in anything, but if they can rise above fierce rivalry for one minute and pay respects then I don't give a fuck what anyone says - I'll give them a little credit.

They will do what they will do, nothing any of us can do about that. I hope and believe they will respect the silence but if they don't, what is more important is that every single Rangers supporter stays silent until the end. No retaliatory shouts. This is not about them.

They will do what they will do, nothing any of us can do about that. I hope and believe they will respect the silence but if they don't, what is more important is that every single Rangers supporter stays silent until the end. No retaliatory shouts. This is not about them.

There's nothing worse. People who react are just as bad as they ruin the silence too.

Wait until the ref's whistle goes and do what you like then.

There's nothing worse. People who react are just as bad as they ruin the silence too.

Wait until the ref's whistle goes and do what you like then.

Exactly. And make no mistake, if people disrupt the silence, our players will get more pumped up too. If it happens, every bear should hold his tongue until the whistle and then go absolutely beserk.

What their supporters do and how they react to the minutes silence is not the major question, in my eyes...It's what OUR supporters do that matters to me.

There is nothing we can do that will change their reactions to this, so let us pay our respects to our Brothers and Sister who won't be there in body but certainly will be there in spirit, as we remember that terrible day.

If they decide to disrupt the moment, I sincerely hope none of our supporters decide to break the silence, but as soon as that whistle goes, give the scabby fuckers 90+ minutes of abuse for being the scum that they are.

I along with hopefully every other Bear that lives overseas will be upstanding and paying my silent respect to young Ian Frew and the other 65 souls who are at peace.

RIP.

(tu)

i dont think there will be disruption. in light of the poppy banner...i think their allocation would be handpicked for those likely to behave, to save further embarassment.

but who knows. all we can do is hold our rage until the minute is up, should there be any disruption.

I remeber this game. the tension after the whistle to end the minutes silence was fierce. chants of SCUM, SCUM for several minutes.

All bears will be silent come next week, there will be the few of them who will enbarass themselves, they truely are scum