Vladimir Weiss

Davie2909

Some wont like this but Nakamura was excellent on the right, B Robson also played there and was successful to a degree. Both very left footed.

Did McGeady and Maloney not play on the left too?, both completely right footed.

Riordan on the left, right footed.

there is not a wide player in the world who hasnt had to. seems weiss is to be the exception.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he will be the only winger in the world who never has to play on his bad foot then.

David Beckham seemed to do alright without ever having to play on the left-wing.

You're saying even if he continued to play as he did today, he wouldn't have a career at Rangers because he's poor playing out-of-position on the left wing..unless you don't consider playing for Rangers as having a 'top flight career' of course? Either way, you're wrong. :)

Some wont like this but Nakamura was excellent on the right, B Robson also played there and was successful to a degree. Both very left footed.

Did McGeady and Maloney not play on the left too?, both completely right footed.

Riordan on the left, right footed.

Yea but the point being they were good at it,Weiss clearly isn't.

If your burd keeps biting your cock while giving you a bj how long do you persist with it before you accept she's no use at bj's :sherlock:

:lol: @gunslinger

its not like i am asking the guy to play centre half or in goal. i am just pointing out that good players can be effective when slightly out of position.

i tell you this i bet weiss already knows that.

whets going to happen when he goes back to city and the only position for him is on the left. is he just going to loose the chance to play because hes not comfortable with it.

plent of other rangers players have managed to not be totaly shite when they get shifted a bit it cant be imposible.

If your burd keeps biting your cock while giving you a bj how long do you persist with it before you accept she's no use at bj's :sherlock:

great point. we sure as hell dont just give up on bjs. we work on her performance or we replace her.

there is not a wide player in the world who hasnt had to. seems weiss is to be the exception.

You've clearly got something against Weiss.

2 assists, a goal and a MOTM performance, that will do for me, and Walter Smith.

"Vladimir played very well today.

"Everyone has to take into account the fact that when a new player comes to a club, especially a young one, it can take a little bit of time to settle down.

"Vlad has shown one or two bits of real form for us and I think he's one of those lads who maybe needs to be allowed to adjust.

"Hopefully that's him now and that he can get up and running on a more consistent basis because he was terrific.

"With the type of player he is, it's very difficult to achieve that because he tries to do the hardest part of the game in terms of committing men and beating them."

Hopefully he can keep it up!

David Beckham seemed to do alright without ever having to play on the left-wing.

You're saying even if he continued to play as he did today, he wouldn't have a career at Rangers because he's poor playing out-of-position on the left wing..unless you don't consider playing for Rangers as having a 'top flight career' of course? Either way, you're wrong. :)

beckhams not a winger and he moved into the middle and performed everytime he was asked to. ive even seen him play right back and not disapear up his own arse.

he is not a good example.

i am 35 and i cant remember him playing at all.

i doubt weiss will get many games in the 1960's

Aye mate (tu)

But my point was simple.... Would anyone start Jimmy on the right? We saw today how good Vladko is. Why? Free role... Simply ripped them a new one.

Credit to Walter for taking OUR advice lol

WATP!

great point. we sure as hell dont just give up on bjs. we work on her performance or we replace her.

Or....you get one of your other 10 birds to suck your cock, and let her focus on riding you like Zoro.

Thats correct, they were good at it, Weiss isnt, but he is much younger than all of them and has plenty time on his side to learn hwo to play there. Against Valencia at home he was on the left and i thought he was exceptional, tracking back and everything. (i think he was on left)

I like her biting, not hard, but a wee nibble here n there! :)

Our midfield is so disjointed at times its easier to pick on 1 player when in fact the collective 4 or 5 should take the blame for their failings. Full backs too when its the wide guys playing poorly.

Thats correct, they were good at it, Weiss isnt, but he is much younger than all of them and has plenty time on his side to learn hwo to play there. Against Valencia at home he was on the left and i thought he was exceptional, tracking back and everything. (i think he was on left)

I like her biting, not hard, but a wee nibble here n there! :)

Our midfield is so disjointed at times its easier to pick on 1 player when in fact the collective 4 or 5 should take the blame for their failings. Full backs too when its the wide guys playing poorly.

That's where I'd disagree,why take someone so effective in his own position and dampen his flame by putting him elsewhere ?

Agree with the rest of your post...well maybe not the nibble :disappointment:

first thing i said was he was motm.

so he could play another 500 matches in his career in the role he played today , be man of the match in every game , but never have a top flight career because he can't play on the left as effectively ???????????

You are talking some sheeeeeeeeite pal .

beckhams not a winger and he moved into the middle and performed everytime he was asked to. ive even seen him play right back and not disapear up his own arse.

he is not a good example.

But he proves that you don't need to play the full width of the park to be a success.

And he was at the very top, not just general 'top flight' that your post states.

Aye mate (tu)

But my point was simple.... Would anyone start Jimmy on the right? We saw today how good Vladko is. Why? Free role... Simply ripped them a new one.

Credit to Walter for taking OUR advice lol

WATP!

i cant say for sure but in the modern game i bet he would have ben asked to play on the right from time to time.

perhaps because of injuries, tactics or maybe to get at a poor left back.

i also bet he wouldnt just give up like weiss when he is out there. infact i bet he would turn in a decent display.

That's where I'd disagree,why take someone so effective in his own position and dampen his flame by putting him elsewhere ?

Agree with the rest of your post...well maybe not the nibble :disappointment:

I dont want him played on the left whilst hes here. He clearly cant play there, but during his career, he will learn how to play there eventually.

The free role he was given today is not his own position, that will be new to him also, but the freedom to roam around, he clearly enjoyed and it does suit him.

(tu)