Vladimir Weiss

Davie2909

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my doubt wattie will play him agains the tims.

its a game for holding onto the ball and hard work.

i hope he does though.

:lol: I wish,I think we would be a much better team if we managed to hold on to the ball longer without the urge to hoof it up the park straight to an opposition player but that's for another thread.

I think he will play but have to wait and see,Walter's good with surprises on Old Firm day.

He won't be able to have a 'top flight career' if he only excels in the right, and through the middle? :lol:

Aye, no bother. No manager will look at him of he can't play on both sides. doh

he will need to play well when he is asked to play out of his comfort zone.

frankly i am yet to see him excell in any position but that may change.

:lol: I wish,I think we would be a much better team if we managed to hold on to the ball longer without the urge to hoof it up the park straight to an opposition player but that's for another thread.

I think he will play but have to wait and see,Walter's good with surprises on Old Firm day.

i hope so

Hopefully this puts an end to him playing on the left. He was absolutely outstanding today!

Everytime he got the ball he looked to take his man on, got the crows excited, put in some wonderful balls and scored a stunning goal himself. That was the best individual performance from a Rangers player I have seen in a long time.

Play him in a position where he is comfortable and he will do that to teams, not out on the left.

he will need to play well when he is asked to play out of his comfort zone.

No he won't, no matter how many times you say it. He could quite easily have a very successful 'top flight career' without ever having to play out of position on the left wing...or centre half for that matter.

frankly i am yet to see him excell in any position but that may change.

Did you miss the game today?

Or are you just trying to be obtusely-negative about a Rangers player....?

Weiss must start next Sunday, and mid-week.

He should be given the same role next Sunday! From what i've heard, the Cltc CB's are not too bad in the air, but very suspect on the ground?... sounds to me like Weiss would run rings round them if he get's the chance to run at them with the ball at his feet?

No he won't, no matter how many times you say it. He could quite easily have a very successful 'top flight career' without ever having to play out of position on the left wing...or centre half for that matter.

i said if he wants to be a top player. not a very successful 'top flight career' do you think messi would disapear if he had to play on the left or ronaldo.

Did you miss the game today?

Or are you just trying to be obtusely-negative about a Rangers player....?

i saw the game today. i saw it all including the fact he regularily could not pass the ball 10 feet to a rangers playen and the many many times he ran the ball untill it was stolen or he picked the wrong option or the right option to late.

i saw all of that as well as i saw the good.

he did well today but was far from perfect and hardly negated 4 months of pish/mediocrity. lets see if he can keep it up he certainly deservs the chance to show he can.

No you said...

its all well and good to say he cant play on the left. but if he wants to have a top flight career in football he will almost certainly need to learnt to play there and play effectivly when required.

Which is a lot of shite.

its all well and good to say he cant play on the left. but if he wants to have a top flight career in football he will almost certainly need to learnt to play there and play effectivly when required.

Does that work for everyone, or just Weiss?

wingers in the modern game will be expected to play on their wrong foot from time to time.

all of them.

Footballers in the modern game will be expected to play out of position from time to time.