Will the rhotten mhob observe the silence Sunday?

BLUEDIGNITY

If it does happen, I hope someone at the club has the balls to come out and go through them.

My mind is blanking on me - we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox last year with a Kenny Miller double in the first 18 minutes and they had a stone wall penalty turned down, but what was the (interrupted) silence for that day?

I was at that with Alstone actually :h34rt:

Sure you arent mixing that up with the Gerry Neef minutes silence at the Edu game?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this green brigade mob do unfurl a banner I think it will be something decent about the 66.

They have had a lot of bad press and even a lot of beggars are turning their backs on them. This will be a way for them to get good press.

I mean we aren't talking about an ex-player or the British army, we are talking about normal people. Men woman and children who went to see a football match and never returned,

Surely this mob can't stoop so low??

Maybe I am just being naive

If this green brigade mob do unfurl a banner I think it will be something decent about the 66.

They have had a lot of bad press and even a lot of beggars are turning their backs on them. This will be a way for them to get good press.

I mean we aren't talking about an ex-player or the British army, we are talking about normal people. Men woman and children who went to see a football match and never returned,

Surely this mob can't stoop so low??

Maybe I am just being naive

They can and probably will.

The sad thing is that a lot of past generations of their families were probably friends with someone who died that day. As I said, they are uneducated, braindead scum.

And you're right, a lot of half decent tims are turning their back on the Dyslexia Brigade.

You don't actually believe that though, eh?

Without a shadow of doubt there are people on here that would love them to ruin this silence just so they can point at the big bad tims. They dont need to be ruining silences to know they are dirty fenian scum you know.

Are you sure Iain, I dont remember one at that game. Oh and apologies for my complicity the other night :sherlock:

Was it not the game where that lad had the Argentina top actually? Utter scum.

The booing they got after silence made the hairs on my neck stand up, loudest I'd heard Ibrox for a while! And I'll let you away with it :pipe:

Was it not the game where that lad had the Argentina top actually? Utter scum.

The booing they got after silence made the hairs on my neck stand up, loudest I'd heard Ibrox for a while! And I'll let you away with it :pipe:

Aye that was the game with Sam Weston at half time and the minutes silence for Gary Neef before the game. That was the game Edu scored in the last minute.

Aye that was the game with Sam Weston at half time and the minutes silence for Gary Neef before the game. That was the game Edu scored in the last minute.

Ahh fuck it wasn't that :anguish:

We have a lot of minute silences against Celtic now that you think about it, but I'll do some more digging.

Celtic fans proudly displayed a banner honouring IRA murderer Tom Williams at Ibrox Park on 4th October 2009 apparently.

This is going to bug me :(

Maybe you are thinking of the minutes applause at that game to wish me a happy birthday which was a couple of days before? :pipe:

A haven't missed an old firm game in years and the Minutes silence in the Edu game was the only silence a can recall at any of them.

I'm probably talking shite.

Pound a drink in Bamboo last night - doesn't do ye any good.

There's always plan B.

Just tell Papac to stand in front of the Celtic end and stare at them for the duration of the silence. Jobby will come out of them in pure fear of the big man.

I honestly think Papac could just look at the Middle East and the wars would stop dead.

As they were singing songs about the stadium disaster last night ( I did post about this last night but the comments were deleted by an excitable mod) I know what to expect but I hope I am wrong. I have no doubt the vast majority of them will respect it but as they have made noise during the last two anniversaries, where we have had silences at the game, what will change this time ?

Anyway, the slience is about remembering the dead not worrying about them.