Will the rhotten mhob observe the silence Sunday?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been speaking to a few of my mates (who are tims and not regarded as anybody i know the days surrounding an old firm game) and they seem to think it will be observed by all. apparently celtic have banned ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ from the game??

ive been speaking to a few of my mates (who are tims and not regarded as anybody i know the days surrounding an old firm game) and they seem to think it will be observed by all. apparently celtic have banned ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ from the game??

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are not banned for the game, they have all been given tickets.

I would expect that most of the scum fans will observe the silence, but we will probably find that there is a few amongst them who will disrespect it.

ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are not banned for the game, they have all been given tickets.

I would expect that most of the scum fans will observe the silence, but we will probably find that there is a few amongst them who will disrespect it.

where did you hear this ?

Sometimes I wonder if people actually want those cretins to disrupt the silence so they can use it as some sort of moral high ground for their next argument in work/school.

Naw. Probably a small amount of them i reckon though will disrupt it tbh.

but there seems to be alot of threads about 'their team, their fans, that guy with the disgusting thing on his shirt etc.'

Who gives a fuck? they are getting pumped !

A boy on my facebook said they are planning to unfurl a banner during the silence

Surely not. For fucksake, surely not.

EDIT: Unless one in remembrance of the 66 but I'm unsure if that's too good to be true...

The auld apparently word Eh ? :rolleyes: Apparently celtic are LIARS ! reid gave ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ their seats at the phiggery, for fucks sake wisen up ! doh:sherlock:

I don't want this minutes silence to descend into petty points scoring.

We should all concentrate on how we are going to remember our fallen 66 and think of their families. Not on the other fans. If they choose to do so, thats up to them and they'll make fools of themselves.

This thread is daft.

To be honest, I won't even be thinking about them or what they do.

I'll be remembering the 66 and nothing they do will deflect from that.

If they want to embarrass themselves even more than they already do, thats up tae them.

I won't even be giving them a minutes thought on Sunday, other than to hope they get well and truly fucked on the field of play.

Due to the seriousness of the Remembrance on Sunday, I would normally say they'll respect the silence.

But they're not normal people, and I'm sure some twat will ruin it for everybody.

I do sincerely hope with all of my heart that I'm wrong though.