Will the rhotten mhob observe the silence Sunday?

BLUEDIGNITY

Surely not. For fucksake, surely not.

EDIT: Unless one in remembrance of the 66 but I'm unsure if that's too good to be true...

He messages me saying that he was told,

'WE WILL UNFURL A BANNER AT IBROX THAT WILL HAVE THE RANGERS FANS REQUIRING STRAIGHT JACKETS AND HANNIBAL LECTER MOUTH BRACES WHEN THEY SEE IT '

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'WE WILL UNFURL A BANNER AT IBROX THAT WILL HAVE THE RANGERS FANS REQUIRING STRAIGHT JACKETS AND HANNIBAL LECTER MOUTH BRACES WHEN THEY SEE IT '

I hope everyone responsible for that banner gets what's been coming to them for years.

I don't want this minutes silence to descend into petty points scoring.

We should all concentrate on how we are going to remember our fallen 66 and think of their families. Not on the other fans. If they choose to do so, thats up to them and they'll make fools of themselves.

This thread is daft.

Don't be so WEAK either stand your ground or bolt the course ! I've no time for handwringers now ! :sherlock:

He's pulling your boaby.

They wouldn't dare pull out a banner, they've got no twisted rhepublican-reasoning to disrespect this one. The media would have to report it properly this tine, and if the filth have a brain between them they'll realise that...

And why the fk would you possibly want to be friends with a dirty fenian bastard like that anyway?! Ffs.

I can't see them getting inside the stadium with any sort of banner that would cause that.

On another note I see a section of the scum were singing songs about the Ibrox Disaster at their game tonight (these songs they claim are never sung).

Sometimes I wonder if people actually want those cretins to disrupt the silence so they can use it as some sort of moral high ground for their next argument in work/school.

I genuinely think some folk on here are going to be a wee bit disappointed if its observed :anguish:

Alos I reckon there will be some utter wankers who shout, and then some of us will retort. It'll be embarasssing but you can't have a minutes applause for something like this and so we'll just have to hope the craicsters can shut their foul wee mouths for 1 minute.

He's pulling your boaby.

They wouldn't dare pull out a banner, they've got no twisted rhepublican-reasoning to disrespect this one. The media would have to report it properly this tine, and if the filth have a brain between them they'll realise that...

And why the fk would you possibly want to be friends with a dirty fenian bastard like that anyway?! Ffs.

Now they are going to pull something apparently but I agree the media will have to report it this time ? But will they ? The television mhob turn it down EVERY time ? :sherlock:

I genuinely think some folk on here are going to be a wee bit disappointed if its observed :anguish:

Alos I reckon there will be some utter wankers who shout, and then some of us will retort. It'll be embarasssing but you can't have a minutes applause for something like this and so we'll just have to hope the craicsters can shut their foul wee mouths for 1 minute.

There was quite a few 'utter wankers' unfurling their banners on Remembrance Sunday right enough...

Going by their previous, I think there is every right to be concerned that they will interrupt the silence with their bile.

yes anyone who thinks they will respect it is giving them way too much credit. There's not a chance. I was thinking maybe they could have kept them outside for the first few minutes or something, but that wont happen I suppose.

having said that I suspect the only way to annoy some people on here more than booing during it or whatever would be for them to unveil some sort of banner commemorating the fallen with no apparent digs whatsoever...

There will be fans who will have the decency and respect to observe the minute's silence but no doubt there will be a handful of them who do something to disrupt it.

For any taig who disrupt's it I hope they die (tu)

having said that I suspect the only way to annoy some people on here more than booing during it or whatever would be for them to unveil some sort of banner commemorating the fallen with no apparent digs whatsoever...

The thought had crossed my mind, and it would be fantastic.

We can only hope.

The stories from that day are heart-wrenching. All Bears would never, ever think of disrupting anything like this. I posted a video yesterday about Tommy Burns's funeral and how moving it was (with Walter and Ally as pallbearers).

We are respectful, as I am sure 'they' are (mostly). It just seems to me that there is a element of their support (ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ) that are so hate filled that for me, I cannot simply comprehend?

I urge all Bears to remember the 66 and completely ignore anything from them. Remain strong Brothers and Sisters. (tu)

Is it relevant to leave a space every time you use an exclamation mark too?

But seriously fuck off for asking me whether I was going to observe the silence then lumping me in with the Tims in the same sentence. Where you get off asking a fellow Bear that I have no idea. :anguish:

Sammy stoap usin capitals when quotin the word tims them maybe ? just maybe I'll swally yer shite ! F.T.P. :sherlock:

Sammy stoap usin capitals when quotin the word tims them maybe ? just maybe I'll swally yer shite ! F.T.P. :sherlock:

You can't honestly call him a Tim for capitalising the 't', like so.