Will the rhotten mhob observe the silence Sunday?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's people amongst our support who will want them to disrupt the silence simply to get them shown up, it's a small minority of course anyone who says there isn't anyone with that thinking is deluded.

For me they're just as bad as any Celtic fans who don't respect the silence.

If there is a few who disrupt the silence, hopefully our fans will wait until after the silence is finished before unleashing hell on them.

Then they'll get done in once again when Lafferty rattles in a hand of god in front of the Broomloan

Don't care what any of them do or for that matter what anyone does, going to be at the pub for this but will be in the pub a good bit before kick off to observe the silence, I think most of their fans will do the minute but we all know that all of them won't I just sincerely hope that none of the rangers fan's retaliate until after the silence is done.

I told a story in the Disaster thread about the diehard celtic man downstairs who was bawling like a wean and hugging ma da when he saw we had made it home safe. Yes there will be some (who I call fenian bastards), who would love to disrupt things, but I will not tar them all with the same brush, and I'm sure that a lot of the decent ones (especially ones that were there that day), will be just as disgusted as we will if any of those clueless haufwits make a peep during the silence.

I'm dedicating this game to ma da (who has passed away), and hope that no matter what some of them do, we keep our dignity and respect (for those who fell on that heartbreaking day) in tact. Lets prove to the rest of them (once again) that we truly are The People, and are above any of their toerags' bile and stupidity. :21:

Do you ever get the feeling that people want them to ruin a minutes respect for our 66 brothers who sadly passed away just to watch a game of football, just so you can say "look what those big bad tims done"? If anyone doesn't observe it I hope they die in a fire, but I don't see any reason why they wont.

To much bad press for the tims if they don't.

I expect it to be observed

Bad press ?

If they make noise expect it to be turned around in 'Rangers fans fail to observe silence'.

The majority of them will, but the gangreen brigade have NOT been banned and will be in attendance, so expect noise.

I just hope the Bears wait until the whistle to voice their disgust at this vermin.

Do you ever get the feeling that people want them to ruin a minutes respect for our 66 brothers who sadly passed away just to watch a game of football, just so you can say "look what those big bad tims done"? If anyone doesn't observe it I hope they die in a fire, but I don't see any reason why they wont.

First part - I don't think anyone wants them to ruin it.

Second part - The reason they won't respect it is due to the way they're brought up. Scum from day one, a hatred of Rangers is inbuilt and gets worse on OF day. A lack of class in in their DNA.

Do not worry about them,as long as every bear pays our respect and dont get drawn it to a slanging match. If they disturb it,then the eyes of the whole world will be on them, and they will show what they really are all about.

Couldn't agree more. The guy a was with last time when they booed a minutes silence shouted something badck. He will be swiftly told not too this time before hand.

i was watching the program last night and bout 10 mins before the end my pal came in with his wee bairn and some wee chunt i aint met, introduced me and i was actually filling up watvhing the telly and the wee chunt said fekk me watching this piss, there own fault for no stopping and just keep going over folks, no violence i just said t my mate get him to fukk or im gonna kill him, he was about 30 summit, now for a grown up to be such a fanny when sober, well when there drunk there will be only 1 outcome

Why not just wait and see what happens ?

I honestly think some Bears want the the scum to let themselves down on Sunday. <cr>

It's about the 66 fans that died 40 years ago, not about the scum!

Do not worry about them,as long as every bear pays our respect and dont get drawn it to a slanging match. If they disturb it,then the eyes of the whole world will be on them, and they will show what they really are all about.

If it does happen, I hope someone at the club has the balls to come out and go through them.

My mind is blanking on me - we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox last year with a Kenny Miller double in the first 18 minutes and they had a stone wall penalty turned down, but what was the (interrupted) silence for that day?

I was at that with Alstone actually :h34rt:

If it does happen, I hope someone at the club has the balls to come out and go through them.

My mind is blanking on me - we beat them 2-1 at Ibrox last year with a Kenny Miller double in the first 18 minutes and they had a stone wall penalty turned down, but what was the (interrupted) silence for that day?

I was at that with Alstone actually :h34rt:

It was for former player Gerry Neef. It was the Edu game though was it not?