Walter Smith

1st_Jan_1994

:lol: What? What does that mean? You posted the random reply to me. We knew what we were talking about, you didnt. Your the one who should have read them all before jumping in. :lol:

You should practise what you preach.

I re-read everything I said and all I got was gobbledy gook from you, daft arse.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe when Murray, Bain and Lloyds are gone, we can rebuild our club, but until such times, this is the nonsense we have to put up with.

Why the fuck are we still blaming the bank for Walter Smith's blatant inadequencies today?

:lol:Were not, im talking to Dado and Keith about something else. :lol:Ive been criticising Walter all day and its killing me.

I've not had the luxury of checking your posts all day, daft arse.

Maybe you should sober up then and not jump into other peoples posts shouting yer own agendas when you dont even know what we are discussing, daft arse.:)

Maybe if you took the time to read all posts properly? daft arse.

Sorry but this wee argument is cracking me up. :lol:

It came across that way on the TV.

People too scared/can't be arsed singing.

Fuck the pope, dirty fenian bastards, we're up to our knees in fenian blood...

People too scared/can't be arsed singing.

Fuck the pope, dirty fenian bastards, we're up to our knees in fenian blood...

to scared coz there is to many fucking grasses around them these days

iam talking about the atmosphere and that when we sang what we wanted and didnt give a fuck and wouldnt go around fucking grassing on fellow bears for signing

Fuckin right, today off the the park or on it, no passion, no balls, no pride..... nuthin. For all the memories that were in that ground today of all days its a disgrace. Everyone in that stadium (except the taigs) should have been playing and jumping out their skins. Fuck this politically correct bullshit, pay your money, sit doon and watch you don't offend the neighbors. Oh and careful wi the tackles guys, the taigs have got the refs terrified. Its not a few changes we need at Ibrox, its a revolution.

If you look at the old clips of years gone by. Everyone was together, singing, one big family, one cause, one people. That WAS the people. Now, i ain't so sure.

i hope it disnae keep youngsters from ulster from supporting the bears in the years to come if it gets any worse.these protestant traditions are the reason why we choose to support rangers and our views and traditions are welcome at ibrox

If you look at the old clips of years gone by. Everyone was together, singing, one big family, one cause, one people. That WAS the people. Now, i ain't so sure.

No, they will gras you now, or call you a bigot... fcuk them.

Another random post, your arguing with yourself, i have no idea what your on about.

Maybe catch a few z's? :sleep1:

(tu)

Why do you deduct I'm arguing with myself from that? the mind baffles?

Can someone else please englighten me? please?

Stop arguing with each other and get back to the point in hand. Walter Smith and the players should be hung out to dry after todays "performance"

Personally, I won't hear a word against Smith.

That team should have been plenty to win today, his players let him down IMO.

Every time we get beat, by anyone, but especially Celtic out come the blame merchants. Its eveyones fault, bring back the old Rangers, get rid of WS in fact get rid of everyone.

I watched the game on tv got all the replay's all the close ups and yes we did not play well, but give celtic their due they came out with the right tactics they harried and pressed us high up the park. They shut down Davis and Weiss they cut off their options and Miller was left up front on his own like a shag on a rock and Rogne had him in his pocket all game. We missed Naismith and again Walter played Davis out wide instead of next to Ness who i thought for a 19yr old in his first old firm match played well and I can't wait until we get Davis back in the middle with him Naismith wide left and weiss right Jela and Miller upfront. Then we will see how we fare.

Weir was found wanting for pace time and time again today and I think he needs to given a rest. Bring Papac inside with Boogie Whittaker left and Foster right.

But lets not get all negative its only one game, we still have two in hand and we play them again in a months time.

Every time we get beat, by anyone, but especially Celtic out come the blame merchants. Its eveyones fault, bring back the old Rangers, get rid of WS in fact get rid of everyone.

I watched the game on tv got all the replay's all the close ups and yes we did not play well, but give celtic their due they came out with the right tactics they harried and pressed us high up the park. They shut down Davis and Weiss they cut off their options and Miller was left up front on his own like a shag on a rock and Rogne had him in his pocket all game. We missed Naismith and again Walter played Davis out wide instead of next to Ness who i thought for a 19yr old in his first old firm match played well and I can't wait until we get Davis back in the middle with him Naismith wide left and weiss right Jela and Miller upfront. Then we will see how we fare.

Weir was found wanting for pace time and time again today and I think he needs to given a rest. Bring Papac inside with Boogie Whittaker left and Foster right.

But lets not get all negative its only one game, we still have two in hand and we play them again in a months time.

no bother. I bet your the type that still wished Le Guen was in charge?

*simply shakes head and rolls eyes*

We get on fine so dont spoil it becuase youve had a few shandies and our team got pumped. Were all hurting.

(tu)

That's a fantastic post mate, and I agree.

I've had my say, and you've had yours (tu)