Where Was Lennon?

I would like to know why, only because he is manager of them, where he was when the minute's silence was going on. I was on the BBC board earlier and some fan of ours got dogs abuse for inquiring. Yes, it is minor point to some- I am interested in Lennon in no other way other than him being celtic manager yesterday, and for such an occasion he should have been there.

Anyway, I'm off. But I would like to add that the poignancy of the tribute from the Club was very moving, and paid respect to the victims of that day. My 14 year old experienced his first old firm match yesterday, and that was age of the young boy who's mother spoke so deeply about the events that day. I won't be patting anyones back for keep a silence at time like this, and it is the victims who our thoughts should be- they deserve respect.

what, are you both incapable of taking the question seriously?

I was totally amazed at that happening. From what I can gather, his reason was that he and his assistants were on their way out when the silence began, so rather come out and interrupt it, they stayed in the tunnel until it was over.

Believe that if you will, but that's their excuse.

Interestingly enough, he had even shaved and wore a tie today, wonders never cease.

However, it's not about Lemon, or anyone else for that matter, it's about those who lost their lives, and I don't really think they would care about a bigot not being on the centre circle to remember them.

was talking to a steward today before the service who was working at the tunnel yesterday and she was saying he tried to come down the tunnel after the silence had started and was stopped by one of his own backroom staff. Question answered, can we close this thread now?

was talking to a steward today before the service who was working at the tunnel yesterday and she was saying he tried to come down the tunnel after the silence had started and was stopped by one of his own backroom staff. Question answered, can we close this thread now?

A suppose it would provoked a reaction from some of our fans if he walked out during the silence!!

Lennon and Mjallby were the only two who could no get to the technical area in time for the silence - why, becasue they are a bunch of horrible bastards with absolutely no respect for anyone.

Wasn't that come full-time when the three dickheads, Mjallby, Lennon and Thompson were jumping about.

I know it there was a few people that would have rather saw the Celtic fans cause trouble than observe the silence.

These guys couldn't gve a fuck about the 66 lives!!

Why, so people like you could come on here and moan about it?

Petty point scoring.

Why, so people like you could come on here and moan about it?

Petty point scoring.

Aye that's spot JF turn it around on me. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to be ignorant to what the silence was for yesterday!

You would have saw the very people I'm talking about and if you couldn't see the problem with them I give up on my faith with people!