GOAT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think they allow bigotry anytime though

decent bar and staff and the beer is good at least they clean their pipes

My local, I'm there every week mate. Plenty a bigotry on a Sunday though. :sherlock:

I've never had a problem in any of the Louden's....Drink, Tunes full of friendly bears & bearettes what else do you want.....Wankers own various places but it does not stop people having a good time.....Thumbs up from this bear in the louden...No wonder places like

the clachan,the glassy, the argyll all closed down.....Nothing worse than blue on blue bitching..

I've never had a problem in any of the Louden's....Drink, Tunes full of friendly bears & bearettes what else do you want.....Wankers own various places but it does not stop people having a good time.....Thumbs up from this bear in the louden...No wonder places like

the clachan,the glassy, the argyll all closed down.....Nothing worse than blue on blue bitching..

Them places didn't close down due to blue on blue bitching.

Exactly. Dont really care if the guy is a tool or not. Plenty atmosphere before and after the game and cheap drink and you also get a free ham roll before the match. The big guy is always on the mic which can be a bit of a pain in the arse, but i find it to be a good boozer.

P.s. I wouldn't drink in either of these pubs. Bristol Bar and the Lion for me only.

The Bristol is now run by a nice lassie from Loyalist Bellshill.

Hmmmm! :sherlock: We await the outcome of this wee tryst,gary! :pics:

This is a fuckin stupid thread! Bear's trying to screw over other bear's as per! If people want to drink in a good blue nose boozer with like minded people they can ffs.

You just took the words out ma mouth there mate! What the fuck is going on wi us bears these days man? :anguish:

when i come up i always go to the louden near the ground...its easily has the best atmosphere of all the pubs on PRW (or be it just off it) and the guy in question though he does sound like a nob, does a good job of working the crowd and is actually quite humourous with it.

...this crap about 'oh hes friends with a tim bar owner their for loves all t*rriers is nonsense, the songs sung in that pub to the tune of his playlist proves otherwise...and for the record our players seem to be alot more pally with the darkside these days

when i come up i always go to the louden near the ground...its easily has the best atmosphere of all the pubs on PRW (or be it just off it) and the guy in question though he does sound like a nob, does a good job of working the crowd and is actually quite humourous with it.

...this crap about 'oh hes friends with a tim bar owner their for loves all t*rriers is nonsense, the songs sung in that pub to the tune of his playlist proves otherwise...and for the record our players seem to be alot more pally with the darkside these days

or less you sing that you are up to your knees in fenian blood, he tells you to shut it or fuck off. His only arguement is I've been aRangers Fan longer than you. The guys a cretin IMO.