Boxing and MMA

13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

broner calling out Floyd could it happen?

I Ā hope not, the beef looks staged to me as it suits both of them if they fight, mates doing each other a favour if they fight.Ā 

19 hours ago, KingKirk said:

cardle somehow holds on to his belt after a technical draw. Shocking decision. These judges are a joke

That decision was disgusting! Fucking hate cardle! Broner is an embarrassment to the sport now, clearly only after the fame and money. To then call out mayweather is hilarious! As for callum smith, I can't wait to watch him at world level

My only concern with Smith is he gets tagged a lot.

However, he's got the 2 (on paper) hardest opponentsĀ of his career blasted out of there in little over 3 minutes combined.Ā 

He is a beast at the weight though, and tbh.... with the current SMW scene as weak as at any point in the last 10-15yrs, I'd fancy him against anyone.Ā 

Strange isn't it, it was only a few years ago that SMW was arguably the strongest in Boxing, now it's bang average.

I'm a Groves fan but he needs to keep the fuck away from Callum Smith as it won't end well. Like to see Smith take on Sturm though for a world title then fight DeGale.

On 31/03/2016 at 0:13 PM, Vanoli said:

Barring the last question which was just a bit fucking stupid, most of that's fair game to me. The clamouring on social media 'EUBANK SR SAVED NICK BLACKWELLS LIFE' is whats fucking horrific. He told him to go to the body to get a stoppage. No other reason. Blackwell was taking all of his shots and kept coming, and would of done all night. You land a good liverĀ punch, take his wind away from him or just shatter a rib and he won't. That's all it was, a tactical instruction because a stoppage wasn't coming from the head. But of course inĀ typical Eubank fashion theyll lap it right up for their own image , totally distasteful while the lads in a fucking coma. Jr saying he backed off in the last couple of rounds is just shameless and disrespectful as well, because he absolutely did not.Ā 

Never agreed with a post on here as muchas I do this one, my exact thoughts to the word.

4 minutes ago, Gillete said:

AJ knockout in or aroundĀ 4 rounds imo

Ā 

he will work him out round about round 3 and land some bombs on his chin round 4

Ā 

andĀ the new!

Don't think you are far off mate, can see any other outcome!

1 hour ago, skinnymate1690 said:

gonna go for a martin KO. Joshua never done to well against southpaws in the amateurs. he was also rocked when whyte hit him. if martin lands clean it could be fight over.

Yeh he was rocked by Whyte, but that would of rocked most heavyweights. More importantly is that he came through it. The only reason he got caught was due to arrogance and I'm sure he would of learnt from that. If he doesn't he will get KO'd in the future. It'll be interesting to see his foot work against a better opponent in this fight.