Boxing and MMA

6 hours ago, Polo said:

Hope Cruz does the business this week. He's been in there with some pretty dangerous guys and always manages to pull it off. It'd be good to see him do it inside the distance though.Ā 

Cruz is probably my favourite ufc fighter. I know a lot of people think he is boring to watch, but I love watching his fights.Ā 

I hope he destroys Cody.Ā 

It's a shame Cain Velasquez is injured yet again. I was really looking forward to that fight.Ā 

50 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Cruz is probably my favourite ufc fighter. I know a lot of people think he is boring to watch, but I love watching his fights.Ā 

It's a shame Cain Velasquez is injured yet again. I was really looking forward to that fight.Ā 

Yup, I'm a big fan of Cruz too. Velasquez has had such a disappointing career. There areĀ a few who thinkĀ it could be because he over-trains and puts his body through too much.Ā 

2 hours ago, maverick1200 said:

I do not get bored by him his technique is outstanding and what its all about hit your opponent but dont let them hit youĀ :lol:

20 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Doesn't live the fighters life, too much of a celebrity. You have to be ruthless in fighting.Ā 

It's nothing to do with her lifestyle it comes down to her just being inexperienced and because of her profile they are pushing her to fight seasoned fighters.

the waterson fight wasn't a surprise to anyone that watches mma

22 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

I do not get bored by him his technique is outstanding and what its all about hit your opponent but dont let them hit youĀ :lol:

I'll be rooting for him aswell the injury problems he has faced would end most athletes and team alpha male are as annoying as fuck

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I don't usually think Ronda Rousey is attractive but she always looks sexy as fuckĀ when she weighs in.

She is looking hot as fuck and I aint a fan of her. Big Rig 3.5lb over weight I used to really like him but just ban him now.

Watching the 206 and Swanson v Choi what a fight I forgot all about it.

Canny wait for tmrow night be all nighter with bottle a JD then footy and sleep until 2350 to bring bells inĀ :Banane21:Ā but if we win at footy be all dayer running naked up and down my street with my Union JackĀ :UK:

6 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

Watching the 206 and Swanson v Choi what a fight I forgot all about it.

Canny wait for tmrow night be all nighter with bottle a JD then footy and sleep until 2350 to bring bells inĀ :Banane21:Ā but if we win at footy be all dayer running naked up and down my street with my Union JackĀ :UK:

Aye, cause ye were fucking smashed :lol:Ā 

I'm no fussed about this card, there's only 1 fight that I'm really looking forward to and that is Cruz's title defence. I'm looking forward to the possibility of seeing Rousey get her faced punched in though. Wish Cain kept is stupid shitebag mouth shut, no way did he think he could say in an interview that he needed surgery and he could barely stand for 10 minutes then not get pulled from the fight.

5 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Aye, cause ye were fucking smashed :lol:Ā 

I'm no fussed about this card, there's only 1 fight that I'm really looking forward to and that is Cruz's title defence. I'm looking forward to the possibility of seeing Rousey get her faced punched in though. Wish Cain kept is stupid shitebag mouth shut, no way did he think he could say in an interview that he needed surgery and he could barely stand for 10 minutes then not get pulled from the fight.

:lol:Ā Yeah by time main cards come on I'm usually smashed haha and defo think Cruz is going to school this lad and Rousey to me is just having one last pop at the title but will get smashed about. Fucking vegas times though might need to send BABN my postcode as going to be all nighter.