Boxing and MMA

8 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Fantastic picture mate and holding up really well so far.

@gogzyĀ @cushynumberĀ @ben51Ā @Creampuff

If any admin or mods are staying up for the fight can this and any other quality links be pinned to the topĀ like in the match thread? A great addition to the site since the upgrade.

Virgin Media doing my head in tonight. I have a laptop permanently connected to the TV and using ChrisMcb's link above I've had an amazing stream all night however the past 45 minutes or so it's been buffering every 20 seconds or so. I've tried other devices. I've tried my main laptop and I've tried the PS4 on wifi then wired. Also tried resetting the Superhub but it's doing the exact same thing on all devices. Only way I can get a constant stream is tethering the TV laptop to my 4G plan on my phone with Vodafone. Definitely a Virgin Media problem. Anyone got the same problem as I'm wondering if a VPN would help but surely then if Virgin were blocking the stream I wouldn't get anything at all instead of 20 second buffering??

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Virgin Media doing my head in tonight. I have a laptop permanently connected to the TV and using ChrisMcb's link above I've had an amazing stream all night however the past 45 minutes or so it's been buffering every 20 seconds or so. I've tried other devices. I've tried my main laptop and I've tried the PS4 on wifi then wired. Also tried resetting the Superhub but it's doing the exact same thing on all devices. Only way I can get a constant stream is tethering the TV laptop to my 4G plan on my phone with Vodafone. Definitely a Virgin Media problem. Anyone got the same problem as I'm wondering if a VPN would help but surely then if Virgin were blocking the stream I wouldn't get anything at all instead of 20 second buffering??

Am watching the stream through a VPN on Virgin Home Broadband and haven't had a problem for the last 20 minutes.

Virgin have history for slowing things right down even if there isn't a specific court order on them ordering them to block it, but fuck knows man. Could be any number of things. Am assuming you're not using Flash and have the cache set too low tho?

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Am watching the stream through a VPN on Virgin Home Broadband and haven't had a problem for the last 20 minutes.

Virgin have history for slowing things right down even if there isn't a specific court order on them ordering them to block it, but fuck knows man. Could be any number of things. Am assuming you're not using Flash and have the cache set too low tho?

Nah nothing like that. Tried a few different devices and all of them are doing the same thing. Ooft blonde milf. When I tether the same devices to my Vodafone plan it works. Not a major problem for tonight as it's only an hour or so but if it was much longer it would eat right in to my data.