Boxing and MMA

Just now, lidorfc said:

As if it wasn't bad enough that 59 people lost their lives, we now have to listen to this pish.

I know but its a stand against fucking some twit the town is grieving and they aint just putting a show on they are saying fuck you cunts UFC won't stop for no cunt.

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

I know but its a stand against fucking some twit the town is grieving and they aint just putting a show on they are saying fuck you cunts UFC won't stop for no cunt.

But we don't need Everlast singing America The Beautiful :lol: 

9 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Thats utter shite. World titles are easy to get sometimes. Joshua v Martin ffs.

Crolla doesn't beat any of the current lightweight champions IMO. Maybe got a chance against Terry Flanagan but that's it.

Charles Martin is a poor example to use. He ended up with a title by default because it was vacant and his opponent retired with an injury.

13 hours ago, ben51 said:

Got to enjoy how patriotic the likes of Benn and Eubank are. 

The editor of the Boxing News , Harry Mullan ran an editorial on this poster , criticising Benn for being insensitive to the feelings of "Irish" boxing fans especially in Birmingham ! ( Mullan never hid his nationalist/republican leanings)  No surprise to learn that the " No Surrender " tagline was dropped from the fight promotions later editions .

2.jpg

On 07/10/2017 at 22:08, ben51 said:

Sadly I'm not old enough to have watched them live, but have spent nights watching back their old fights. 

I wish I could have seen Nigel Benn fight live. 

Benn vs collins 3 times i think, they literally battered fuck out of each other but they were outstanding boxing matches, defo some of the best fights ive seen in my life