Boxing and MMA

3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I like big Mensur he’s lost a bit of form over the last year or so but always plays with a smile on his face, must have been his walk on music that swayed me 

His throw infuriates me 😂

it’s to help him aim because he’s throwing with his wrong hand if I remember correctly, wee nugget of information for ye

Just now, born a blue nose said:

His throw infuriates me 😂

it’s to help him aim because he’s throwing with his wrong hand if I remember correctly, wee nugget of information for ye

Didn’t know it was his wrong hand, he does hold it a mad way his whole hand sort of wraps round the dart

he plays that bird in the nxt round should be interesting, he usually has the crowd behind him but they’ll be cheering her on Saturday 

1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Didn’t know it was his wrong hand, he does hold it a mad way his whole hand sort of wraps round the dart

he plays that bird in the nxt round should be interesting, he usually has the crowd behind him but they’ll be cheering her on Saturday 

You’ll see now I’ve mentioned it, he twirls the dart before throwing it, makes him concentrate due to it being his wrong hand he uses. Which is even more impressive 

On 17/12/2019 at 22:38, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s just a gimmick and pretty unfair on the man who’s in a no win situation, they’ve got their own women’s world championships so why no stick to that. 

I agree. Imagine the outcry if men decided they wanted to play in their championship. It’s not right.

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Daft bet for tonight keeps it interesting 

Gerwin price is the last one  

most 180 s highest check out and win

C420699A-3F19-4076-9EBB-0439C3A4E749.png

Got 2 quid on the same bet , stuck 10 on skybets super boost too - chizzy and price both win and 5+ 180's each at 5/1