Space . . . The final frontier . . . These are the

BLUEDIGNITY

voyages of the crackpot tims . . . Their ongoing mission is to seek out new refs to abuse . . . To seek out new conspiracies where there are none . . To reek of pish and turn their back on child abuse . . . to turn their back on those who fought an died for them . . . To boldly go anywhere . . . BUT back fucking HOME !!! The famines over ! :sherlock:

To be fair they did get some crazy decisions against last night. I was in stitches!! :uk:

About as blatant as Davie Weir winning the ball in a tackle and getting penalised for it.

Or Kayal blatantly obstructing McCulloch two feet in front of the ref and playing on. Difference is that Walter Smith, unlike the neanderthal that is Neil Lennon, doesn't make a song and dance about it.

Glasgow Celtic - regularly beaten unfairly since 1888.

To be fair they did get some crazy decisions against last night. I was fucking loving it!! :uk:

Like what? The Hamilton goal fair enough you could argue it was offside, can't think of anything else that was crazy except the two Hamilton red cards which pretty harsh. But as Lemon says, in those situations you just have to give the benefit of the doubt. Of course, when he sent off the tim he was cheating doh

Put it this way if those decisions happened to us I would have been raging.

Hamiltons goal was offside and they should have had another penalty. Still they dropped points and Wllie Collum gave them a right good spanking so that's all that matters.

How good was it when that late goal got chalked off? :lol:

1657rr.jpg

I love that wee Seal! :uk:

:lol::uk:

Quality. I was on the phone to my brother giving him updates on the game and when they scored I through the phone down with anger. Then I had to phone him back saying it was chalked off lol. :clap:

voyages of the crackpot tims . . . Their ongoing mission is to seek out new refs to abuse . . . To seek out new conspiracies where there are none . . To reek of pish and turn their back on child abuse . . . to turn their back on those who fought an died for them . . . To boldly go anywhere . . . BUT back fucking HOME !!! The famines over ! :sherlock:

To boldly go splits the infinitive and leads every Bhoy obsessed by Enterprise, to the Cleft of Uranus.

Noel Lemmon is seeking clarification on the effects of sniffing Dilithium Crystals.

The Hamilton goal shouldn't have been allowed to stand but ye win some ye lose some. The forrest tackle was very similar to the Hamilton boys one so what ever the ref done with one he had to do with the other wish he did and a think he got both of them desicions right. As for the McGinn penalty ave only seen it on the replay once but am a the only person that thinks the Hamilton player touched the ball?. The penalty they got at the end was a penalty and it was a goal scoring oppurtunity so he was sent off.

To some up Lennon is a greeting faced muppet. If we had actualy played against them and done away with them the pressure he would be under would be unreal.

Here's a thought. If celtc really believe they are so harshly cheated in Scottish football, why don't they resign from the league and then take their amazing evidence from the past 100 odd years to FIFA? See cos if you really felt that strongly and had the evidence to back it up, you would wouldn't you. Indeed, why don't the SFA actually say to them, ok put, shut up, or get out.

As for the McGinn penalty ave only seen it on the replay once but am a the only person that thinks the Hamilton player touched the ball?

Nope, thats what I thought too, couldn't understand why everyone seemed to think it was a pen.

The ball clearly bobbled up indicating the defender had played it.

It wasn't a dive, but not a pen either

It's life Jim, but not as we know it :D