Will we ever be taken over?

nvager

Tin hat on for bringing this subject up. Apologies in advance. Just tired of waiting for any news on this. Was it not supposed to be done by mid January?

No-one knows not even MI5 it appears. Guess I know the answer - wait another 48 hours! then another 48 hours and then well you all know the answer now!:rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody will take us over till the tax case is resolved. imagine paying 33m for us and then getting a bill for 22m a month later.aint gonnae happen, unless slippery dave ringfences the tax liability, and he will never do that

Tin hat on for bringing this subject up. Apologies in advance. Just tired of waiting for any news on this. Was it not supposed to be done by mid January?

No-one knows not even MI5 it appears. Guess I know the answer - wait another 48 hours! then another 48 hours and then well you all know the answer now!:rolleyes:

I think if the takeover wasn't going to happen it would be well documented by now, and Murray would have leaked it out to the media if this was all pie in the sky.

Whyte has proved he has the funds in place or it wouldn't have got this far, he has also met with AJ who seemed happy with there meeting as to the future of Rangers FC.

I guess also it may be bit more complicated than first thought to buying Rangers Murray maybe threw some spanners in the work, and with the tax issue no buyer will want lumbered with the debt if it occurs.

I think we will hear by the end of this week if its a goer or not.

heres a question for you bears

what would you say if fergus mccann put together a proper package for the club, INCLUDING wiping the clubs debtbasically doing what he done with the beggars, buying them, raising money through the fans, then making a profit while undenyingly leaving the club far better off financially than when he arrived

what would you say if fergus mccann put together a proper package for the club, INCLUDING wiping the clubs debtbasically doing what he done with the beggars, buying them, raising money through the fans, then making a profit while undenyingly leaving the club far better off financially than when he arrived

Something the Fenians forgot to say to him. Thank you!

As long as he raises the capacity to larger than C.P., bollo is right, a huge thank you would be in order.

Now kindly fuck off Fergus.

;)

hopefully soon, but i have seen positives in our current predicament. For years and years we've been run shockingly and wasted money on terrible players and neglected our youth.

the way the economy has hit the fans, rangers were going to have to be more prudent, and our current situation which is extreme currently could in the long term be beneficial to us.

He would be known as "The guy who saved the Old Firm".

That would be weird, somebody that's in our history, and in the scums history, that we both love.

get a move on Whytey, this is what we're up against :lol:

Me and my mate were talking to his cousin's best friend's sister's brother in law, and we couldn't come to an agreement on whether it was dead or not sad.gif. Personally, the end of this week for me. If nothing is revealed or released by then, then I will officially give up any hope of a takeover in January or February. 00000041.gif

Anyway, I thought that the tax thing was relying strictly on the shoulders of MIH?