Goodwillie charged with sexual assault

5cotland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. In fact I do not see how it is in the general public's interest to know any names of anybody involved in any criminal case until it has ended.

(tu)

All it does is potentially influence a judge or jury, unfairly. They are only human too.

What a silly silly boy!

I would like to have seen him at rangers. I think it would have been good for us and him! Think it would have knocked this imature crap out of him and made him the player that he could potentially be!

Sad loss to the game!

That is of course if he is guilty!

Even if he isn't guilty...unfortunately this will follow him around like a bad smell for a while!

What a silly silly boy!

I would like to have seen him at rangers. I think it would have been good for us and him! Think it would have knocked this imature crap out of him and made him the player that he could potentially be!

Sad loss to the game!

That is of course if he is guilty!

Even if he isn't guilty...unfortunately this will follow him around like a bad smell for a while!

Hasn't done McGregor any harm. He still gets them chants from away fans about "she only said no"

Stupid boy - if he's guilty.

If this is a case of the slag taking rejection badly and being spiteful, then I'd jail her instead.

Lesser things have ruined players careers.

If he isn't guilty I hope the lassie is named, shamed and thrown in jail.

Won't happen either way though.

Hasn't done McGregor any harm. He still gets them chants from away fans about "she only said no"

Spot on john, McGregor was charged also and turned out to be innocent , it will disappear eventually but the lad knows he has been silly to get into a situation where he could be accused of something like that, don't think he will get his move now, really wanted him to sign.wacko.gif

If you've been charged with a crime then the police must have substantial evidence against you to have the right to charge you

Half true.

They actually have a responsibility to the crown, country and tax payer to only persue if it's water tight, evidence wise.

It doesn't always mean that's the case.

Just think it's amazing cunts having him down as guilty already. Pathetic.

I have 3 police in a dock before, lying, to get me a guilty. I know how they work. Some people wanna take their heads out their arse.

I said at the start, if he is a rapist then he's scum that should be driven out the game, nevermind sign for us.

If you've been charged with a crime then the police must have substantial evidence against you to have the right to charge you

If he has admitted pumping her saying it was consentual, and she says it is rape then it is his word against hers and the police would have to charge him then carry out their investigation etc

If the boy is found guilty then he has totally fucked up a good career, but if not the lassie should be named and punished.

Obviously this rules out a move for him in this transfer window as this will no doubt take months to come to a verdict.

But if he is found not guilty then I see no problem with rangers bidding for him in the summer.

because im not standing up for a wee beastie scum bag chookter basterd would love to slap utter fuck out him tbh

Are you aware of the full details on the night of 2nd January, 2011?

If he has admitted pumping her saying it was consentual, and she says it is rape then it is his word against hers and the police would have to charge him then carry out their investigation etc

If the boy is found guilty then he has totally fucked up a good career, but if not the lassie should be named and punished.

Obviously this rules out a move for him in this transfer window as this will no doubt take months to come to a verdict.

But if he is found not guilty then I see no problem with rangers bidding for him in the summer.

Bingo. Someone knows how it works, at last (tu)

The police charge people all the time, only to find they're subsequently dropped by the fiscal.