Official team news

StevenDavis

Andy Webster just had a heart attack seeing his name on the team sheet :craphead:

Disappointed we didn't play Kerkar at LB..Waste of a wage :anguish:

considering kerkar is a left winger the majority of us would be disspointed if he did indeed start at LB .. :)

am i the only one worried about webster at the back

surprised he hasnt got a lung injury with all that breathing he does

Im suprised hes not out for the rest of the year with an arse injury after sitting on it all season

That benchs a lot weaker than the weekends <cr> anyway, nice to see Webster FINALLY getting involved, hopefully he makes it count! beattie to get in amongst the goals tonight along with the rest of the squad and jelavic when he comes on, 12-0 FT score :uk:

considering kerkar is a left winger the majority of us would be disspointed if he did indeed start at LB .. :)

Able to play as LB aswell...Considering that's where he's played in every bounce game we had over the past few months.

Andy Webster just had a heart attack seeing his name on the team sheet :craphead:

Disappointed we didn't play Kerkar at LB..Waste of a wage :anguish:

also disappointed.

dont know why we bothered making such a fuss over signing him if he cant get a game. i hope whittaker isnt playing not quite right. i know it was only a toe, but thats quite an important part of the body for these boys!

Beattie is still not match fit, but minutes in this game will sure help him. Not expecting much from him, just a real shift in his effort to get match fit. Best of luck Jimmy.

Great to see Webster, again, not match fit, may be pretty sluggish. Good Luck to him.

Very strong bench.

Same again from Vlad, Kyle and Nessi please.

;)