David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

:lol:

superb

and colin when you read this, you betting not be casting a line or your fucking dropped to the HSV 3rd team

Aye and I'll claim your goals as mine when submitting match info! Mini and Baker are both in for tomorrow by the way.

@ Fishtank, I heard your golf is even worse than your patter which is some achievement :sherlock:

Aye and I'll claim your goals as mine when submitting match info! Mini and Baker are both in for tomorrow by the way.

@ Fishtank, I heard your golf is even worse than your patter which is some achievement :sherlock:

are you and dado spooning each other or something, he's just text me the same thing about baker and mini :lol:

this is true, im away to clean all my golf trophies now, do you have any medals to clean and i dont mean the one for perfect attendance :D

this is true, im away to clean all my golf trophies now, do you have any medals to clean and i dont mean the one for perfect attendance :D

I still have my KPL gold medal from when we won the title at Tannadice and also one from a cup competition last season :sherlock:

Exactly mate.

If we turn down Boyd then I think we would be cutting off our nose to spite our faces.

Everybody is on about how Jelavc would be stiffled by Boyd, but Miller and Jelavic looked a lethal partnership even though Miller had altered his game to take over the exact role that Boyd was doing the season before.

the price would need to br right.

i expect midlesborough would give him a free but boyd would need to take the correct contract. with a decent proportion of his wage being based on games played.

Its 21 year old American internationalist N O'Body, can play centre half or left back.

What?

Sorry for sounding twattish. :lol:

I have no idea what's going on. Are we linked with a defender or something?

Wilson and Boyd?

What?

Someone explain this to me quick, or consequences will never be the same.

Mister C has said he has been told there will be one last rabbit out the hat on deadline day and ricksen has said he will bet on a championship striker and Liverpool defender coming in as he has also heard this.

So I put 2+2 together and came up with Wilson and Boyd.