David Healy to sign by the weekend

Amac9

No but he did reduce the channel running and defending from the front to focus on being the guy in the eighteen yard box finishing the chances off, much like Boyd was before him.

That doesn't mean a Boyd and Jelavic partnership would work.

Miller still worked alot harder than Boyd ever did and has a lot more to his game too. I don't see the comparison. Boyd was like playing a man down 90% of the time and I don't want Jela running the channels and defending from the front etc. He should be the focal point of our strikeforce.

To be honest we should be looking for defenders anyway I don't think we need Healy or Boyd.

Mister C has said he has been told there will be one last rabbit out the hat on deadline day and ricksen has said he will bet on a championship striker and Liverpool defender coming in as he has also heard this.

So I put 2+2 together and came up with Wilson and Boyd.

Hawd the fuckin bus here! I thought signing Healy would have been the final straw...and noo yer telling me that the Super Angler (Mister C to you) has predicted that we are going to sign fuckin Bugs Bunny? doh maybe we could sign Charlie O'Hare as well.

Hawd the fuckin bus here! I thought signing Healy would have been the final straw...and noo yer telling me that the Super Angler (Mister C to you) has predicted that we are going to sign fuckin Bugs Bunny? doh maybe we could sign Charlie O'Hare as well.

How could anyone believe anything these various sources tell you. Fact no-one has a clue what is happening re transfers and takeovers. We just have to wait and see.

Healy is signing before the window closes, the source is a NI player. So if the two player rabbit trick comes off that would make 3 players in and one out which would not be bad at all.

True dat . Do we have any names or any info at all on the other two .

Healy is signing before the window closes, the source is a NI player. So if the two player rabbit trick comes off that would make 3 players in and one out which would not be bad at all.

What NI player and where is he saying this.

Link ?

Bugs Bunny

I want that on my top.

How could anyone believe anything these various sources tell you. Fact no-one has a clue what is happening re transfers and takeovers. We just have to wait and see.

Very true, nvager (tu) and I'd respectfully add a certain Walter Smith to that list. :sherlock: