Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his hands are tied,

we are in administration

we have no money

what happened to these excuses :lol:

Walter at his wily best again.

Two new players brilliant news.

Jela gonna score tomorrow ! (I hope anyway)

:jelavic:

WATP

While happy. I shudder to think of the calibre of the two players he plans to bring in with the 500 k Miller money.

Unless they are loans and the 500 grand is used on 2 sets of wages until May, which might get us a couple of half decent players.

While happy. I shudder to think of the calibre of the two players he plans to bring in with the 500 k Miller money.

Unless they are loans and the 500 grand is used on 2 sets of wages until May, which might get us a couple of half decent players.

can see 2 strikers coming in :lol:

then he bemoans that his team are knackered because of all these games

Great Loan Signings FFS we already have 2 loan players so next season we will be totally screwed as the squad will be ridiculously small

You have to be realistic mate, kenny millers money will probably be reinvested into the wages of these two loan players.

We're not going to find two quality players with 400k.

This is going to screw Ally up next season. We've already got 2 loan players who are regulars now so if we get another 2 who also become regulars it will leave Ally 4 players down before even a ball has been kicked next year.

Good that we are looking for players, just bad that it's going to be loan deals. I hope we at least get a player on loan with first option on him at a set fee come the end of his loan contract.

It's not a good idea to have too many of them, but we want a bit of quality in pronto to help tie up this title then we have to. We don't have the money to buy that quality outright.

It's not ideal, but get them in & win the title then have a rethink in the summer.