Bradley Wright-Phillips

MuirhouseBear

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was a dick a couple of years ago but think hes clamed down now. could be good but could be shyt jst need to see. I think with walter you know its not gonni be a panic buy he will have had him watched and that.

Why would Plymouth accept very little money for their top goal scorer?

Sounds like shite tbh.

I think they are in huge bother financially.

EDIT - From a Plymouth Season ticket holder on here in the other BWP thread:

"i dont know if u are aware of argyle's situation but we are about 2 weeks of going into liquidation thanks to a group of ex man utd clowns whoring us for the 2018 world cup that never happened. we have sold all of our good players. we have players in our midfield that wouldnt get into scotts league 2 team and BWP is still scoring every week."

it's not in the sunday mirror,I saw this earlier on ff aswell. But i thin the guys talking shite.

In the Sun perhaps?

Plymouth striker Bradley Wright-Phillips hopes a knee injury won't scupper his chances of a £300,000 move to Rangers. (Sun)

I said that boyd wasn't needed back at our club but I would take him back over bradley wright-phillips ! would rather we scouted good enough to get young talent coming in and also for somecunt to pick some sort of signing we can make in january ! sadly this is not the fucking case !

Never seen him play but FF has a 4 pager on it and most of them are not exactly overjoyed at the thought.

Nice upper crust name though (medal to the guy who can put it into a tune).

Seriously though if we sign anyone we better have done our homework, no room (or money) left for error. I get the feeling those jammy bastards across the road will go on a roll of nicking points like they did today (the sheep were all over them).

He's probably playing the best football of his career right now. I'd rather see us make a move for him rather than David healy etc. It seems doubtful though since walter stated that he was hoping to bring two players in on loan.

Never seen him play but FF has a 4 pager on it and most of them are not exactly overjoyed at the thought.

Nice upper crust name though (medal to the guy who can put it into a tune).

Seriously though if we sign anyone we better have done our homework, no room (or money) left for error. I get the feeling those jammy bastards across the road will go on a roll of nicking points like they did today (the sheep were all over them).

A deluded tim mate of mine put a bet on with me that outside the 2 old firms remaining that septic would not drop a point again in the league ! I even said a think rangers will drop more and so will them but the question is who will drop the most ? he was still adamant they will not drop points !

A deluded tim mate of mine put a bet on with me that outside the 2 old firms remaining that septic would not drop a point again in the league ! I even said a think rangers will drop more and so will them but the question is who will drop the most ? he was still adamant they will not drop points !

I watched their game today and it was like ours in reverse, the sheep did everything but put the baw in the net, and the bastards snuck one of their very few chances. How many leagues have we seen them win with games like that over the years ?

Not full blown panicked yet, but my doubts are starting to creep in, especially if they sign any decent this window.

Sorry, but just not feeling as confident tonight as I have been, hopefully it's just a bad results day hangover. :anguish: