Kris Common

Truth is no one really knows what is going on. I will only believe anything when it makes it onto SSN or the official site and is 100% done.

If he signs then fair enough but if he signs for another club I won't be losing any sleep.

Sadly, I do.

He may well be the difference between winning 3IAR and not. That's how highly I rate him.

Spot on, how can you not care ? bringing in someone with the ability he has who can easily improve our squad, then i care.

Spot on, how can you not care ? bringing in someone with the ability he has who can easily improve our squad, then i care.

ive never seen him play so at this time i only care about players at ibrox not guys who might be there

seen too many "gonna be great " players come and go to be worried at this stage

if/when the guy signs he will then have my full backing

I can see Bain chasing commons around the room with a contract and pen in his hand to that music.

Then, at 0:35, Andy Webster enters the room in a unicycle juggling anvils only to fall on his face and get injured again.

Then, at 0:35, Andy Webster enters the room in a unicycle juggling anvils only to fall on his face and get injured again.

:lol::lol: Just as he is about to sign his agent answers his phone to say that Celtic have offered more money.and the benny hill chase continues halfway around Glasgow.

:lol: :lol: Just as he is about to sign his agent answers his phone to say that Celtic have offered more money.and the benny hill chase continues halfway around Glasgow.

:lol: