Kris Common

we shouldn't be doing out transfers out in the open like this anyway!

it should be a top secret/behind closed doors affair with fuck all goin to the media.

the only part of a transfer i want to hear is when there going for the medical,after agreeing terms.

fuck that money grabbing prick.

Aforesaid

the really weird thing about this is there is nothing on sky sports or rangers official site very strange, if the deals off or on why doesnt the club just come out and tell us so we can put this to bed once and for all :anguish:

ITV are reporting

"However, talks soon hit a stumbling block over personal terms between Commons and Rangers, who are thought to have offered the player around £20,000 per week."

20k a week?!

There is noway he was offered 20 a week. Miller was told to take a pay cut from 20. It will come out soon enough.

Rangers pursuit of Derby County midfielder Kris Commons has ended after the player failed to agree personal terms with the SPL holders.

The Scotland international looked set to become Walter Smith first signing of 2011 after the two sides came close to agreeing a fee for the player, believed to be around £500,000. However, talks soon hit a stumbling block over personal terms between Commons and Rangers, who are thought to have offered the player around £20,000 per week.

The break-down now leaves Old Firm rivals Celtic, who have also been closely linked with Commons, open to make and approach for the Derby winger.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/223636-rangers-deal-to-sign-kris-commons-called-off/

Probably best to wait until it's confirmed by Rangers.

Shocking attitude to have, if he's rejected £20,000 a week.

He may not be a Rangers fan, but surely he must be able to see that the opportunity to play for us only comes once. This is the closest he may ever get to pulling on the colours of one of the biggest names in football, and he's throwing it away for a few extra thousand. We don't need players like that at the club.

Well done Rangers, no need to pay over the odds for anyone.

what a joke we really are becoming

Why, because we wouldn't pay an average Championship player more than we think he is worth, or our budget allows.

I for one am glad we aren't.

Let the money grabbing prick join the bheggars.

It's not even been confirmed yet.

Again, I'm not too bothered, I don't think Kris Commons is all that good and certainly not worth breaking the bank for.

However, Walter Smith and Martin Bain better have a few players up their sleeves, because this squad has been weakened yet again!

You do know how this is going to pan out, Nacho Novo or a Kris Boyd loan deal will come back on the radar and most fans will eat this up.

STV at 26 January 2011 07:53 GMT......

STV understands the player’s wage demands, which are believed to have been £20,000 a week, looks likely to scupper his move to Ibrox.

STV at 26 January 2011 16:46 GMT......

However, talks soon hit a stumbling block over personal terms between Commons and Rangers, who are thought to have offered the player around £20,000 per week.

There's only one thing which is clear - they have no fucking idea! :lol:

Why, because we wouldn't pay an average Championship player more than we think he is worth, or our budget allows.

I for one am glad we aren't.

Let the money grabbing prick join the bheggars.

i think you will find most footballers are out to get the best money they can.get real

i think you will find most footballers are out to get the best money they can.get real

Ok, let's just burst the bank for an average player, just to please some huffy supporters who are desperate for any old player.

And on that, I'm off to Easter Road.

C'mon The Rangers!