Bougie to Arsenal

ndcp67

i think if this is legit as earlier threads yesterday were lurking about, it would depend or not as to whether goons get that chamberlain lad, which is £10million, they wont spend £20 mil in one window i dont think

If they want the title they will. Really want arsenal to win Premiership this year

If they want the title they will. Really want arsenal to win Premiership this year

Signing Oxlade-Chamberlain and Bougherra is hardly going to effect Arsenal's title bid

The young lad will never play and Bougherra is no better than what they currently have imo

Signing Oxlade-Chamberlain and Bougherra is hardly going to effect Arsenal's title bid

The young lad will never play and Bougherra is no better than what they currently have imo

Have to agree, Bhougie would be no better than the 4 centre halfs they already have.

again, if Arsenal want to win the title, they need to buy a goalkeeper, so, a link to Shagger would have been far more likely to be believed I reckon

I would think they will be aiming a lot higher than shagger, not sure hes any better than the current keeper

I would think they will be aiming a lot higher than shagger, not sure hes any better than the current keeper

You really think so? I dont think we rate him highly enough at times, maybe due to his off field behaviour or annoying bint of a bird. As a keeper, he has to be one of the best in the country, and, its no real surprise seeing him linked to man utd for me

You really think so? I dont think we rate him highly enough at times, maybe due to his off field behaviour or annoying bint of a bird. As a keeper, he has to be one of the best in the country, and, its no real surprise seeing him linked to man utd for me

agreed , only player in our team that is top 4 in the premiership material at this current time

Good enough for mid table EPL downwrads but not good enough for a team aiming for the title...perhaps as back up but not for numbr one. He is too much of a gamble as he hasn't proved it week in week out at a top level He is 29 with 6 caps.