Derek Riordan

TeamHero

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller won alot of us over but he's still not respected by a good chunk of the fans for signing for celtic before and then leaving us, even though if i was in his situation i would find it hard to turn down 50 grand a week if the club i was at was forcing me out the door

I'd say the Miller won over about 95% of us (opinion, not fact) - it was only the lunatics who never accepted him. But, if they're happy in their hypocrisy then fair fucks to them.

He can probably be picked up for next to nothing. Walter & Ally might be the ones to get the best out of him. I've watched that video montage and there is no doubt he has/had talent and can score with either foot. I understand all that and the sentiments "if he puts on a Rangers top then I will support him".

But fuck me is this what our club has come to? I think I will literally spew if he puts on the famous Glasgow Rangers jersey :anguish:

If this is the best we can do then save the money and give someone else whos already at the club a chance. For all the chat about young players Gregg Wylde hasn't really been given a decent run yet and I'd rather see Kane Hemmings given a chance than some waster from Leith. If we as fans won't be appeased until we've spent some money then at least get a decent central defender in.

And if you're ever having doubts about the league then just remember, NO SURRENDER.

what is an uber fan? i dont think ive met any in my years of dedication watching the gers never missing games :pipe:

You have. It used to be that most Bears were. Now there are far more fans who just like the colour blue, a nice shiny smartcard and a club open to all.

Don't know what to think about this. Naturally talented, good set piece taker and is a decent finisher. However, he played for the tims, is an arsehole and is not really a team player. However, if there's a management team to get the best out of a player like that it's Smith, McCoist and McDowall.

Will back him if he signs.

Our fans standards have dropped dramatically. We may not have vasts amount of money, but fuck me wanting this wee dick?

Its amazing what not offering kris commons 20k a week can do! This board needs a visit from the samaratins