Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

There's no pleasing some people, never realised we had so many cynical fans.

People would take Boyd, Riordan etc when they're two-faced bastarts. Yes Diouf is a fanny but he's got some ability and hopefully Walter can get the best outta him since it's only a 6 month deal.

In the process i'm sure Walter can straighten his attitude out. Diouf's no Marlon King, some cunts on here are acting as if we signed OJ Simpson.

No Surrender!

Are we the only fans forum that just takes the piss out of transfer deadline day?

It's the best laugh of the year, outwith Lennon celebrating non-goals.

of course it is, we were ripping the piss when keane signed for them while they gloated about winning the league.

joost wun us the league

Fans against this signing doh:lol:

Fans thinkiong they know about El Hadji because of how he is perceived in the mhedia doh:lol:

Fans having witnessed him spitting at another human being (and once at a Celtic fan as well).

Fans having some sense of what is right and what is wrong.

Fans understanding more of Struth's Rangers than the present management ever will.

This signing stinks in more ways than I can elucidate on here.

Fans against this signing doh:lol:

Fans thinkiong they know about El Hadji because of how he is perceived in the mhedia doh:lol:

So walter has made the right decision here....strange for you to say that.

It'snot a media perception the guy is a scumbag....good luck to him at rangers though and i hope he is gone in May

Fans having witnessed him spitting at another human being (and once at a Celtic fan as well).

Fans having some sense of what is right and what is wrong.

Fans understanding more of Struth's Rangers than the present management ever will.

This signing stinks in more ways than I can elucidate on here.

We are a shadow of what Struths Rangers were, sadly. This is a huge signing, a cracker.

(tu)