Craig Burley in racism storm

tommyw

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That man is seriously in love with cnut commons, anyone hear him tonight? Everything he did was oh just fantastic/super/class. Will be interested to hear what he is saying when he is commentating on our game. Fucking arsehole.

I'm no fan of Burley's by a long shot, but I don't see how in the bloody world anybody can claim his comments were racist. He doesn't like the guy, simple as - race is not an issue here. To be brutally honest, I'm not thrilled about Diouf coming to our club, but he'll get my support as long as he wears our colours. He's gonna have to work some serious overtime to make me like him, though.

I'm no fan of Burley's by a long shot, but I don't see how in the bloody world anybody can claim his comments were racist. He doesn't like the guy, simple as - race is not an issue here. To be brutally honest, I'm not thrilled about Diouf coming to our club, but he'll get my support as long as he wears our colours. He's gonna have to work some serious overtime to make me like him, though.

Score a injury time winner against that mob! :D

Why the fuck should we worry about what Burley or any other fuckin media/football person thinks or says about ANY Rangers player...They don't pay the players wages, the Rangers fans do, so all Diouf has to do is please the Rangers fans....Not Burley.

I've got a funny feeling that Diouf will be out to ram those words of Burley's back down his throat at the first opportunity he gets. (tu)

Why the fuck should we worry about what Burley or any other fuckin media/football person thinks or says about ANY Rangers player...They don't pay the players wages, the Rangers fans do, so all Diouf has to do is please the Rangers fans....Not Burley.

I've got a funny feeling that Diouf will be out to ram those words of Burley's back down his throat at the first opportunity he gets. (tu)

If he prevents Burley from squawking, he'll win a lot of us over. (tu)

That man is seriously in love with cnut commons, anyone hear him tonight? Everything he did was oh just fantastic/super/class. Will be interested to hear what he is saying when he is commentating on our game. Fucking arsehole.

Aye? The majority of this board were doing the same thing last week.

I was a little surprised that WS brought the guy on board, i wouldnt have as i think he is a waster. However he plays for Rangers and gets my backing 100% and he has a lot to prove. If he has an impact which results in us hammering the mhanks and winning the league he will get the thumbs up. As for Burley he has his opinion and will look a little unprofessional in the eyes of many, this may come back to haunt him. As for him being an IRA supporter a taig etc, never in a million years is that true.

If he prevents Burley from squawking, he'll win a lot of us over. (tu)

I'd much prefer he prevents Lennon from squawking, to be honest with you, del. Although I dare say he could make Burley eat his words if he can show that he has mended his ways regards his previous acts of stupidity, plus win over a huge amount of the fans who are aren't too thrilled at him signing for us...not in any way to do with his lack of football ability, more his lack of standards that is expected from a Rangers man.

I sincerely hope he is successful on all counts! :pipe:

I'd much prefer he prevents Lennon from squawking, to be honest with you, del. Although I dare say he could make Burley eat his words if he can show that he has mended his ways regards his previous acts of stupidity, plus win over a huge amount of the fans who are aren't too thrilled at him signing for us...not in any way to do with his lack of football ability, more his lack of standards that is expected from a Rangers man.

I sincerely hope he is successful on all counts! :pipe:

Very much in agreement, Oz. May be a tall order to ask Diouf to mend his ways, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he's starting afresh and playing for our side. Hope Wattie and Ally make him toe the line though - he is as you say a talented player, but I'm going to need a fair bit of convincing that this was a shrewd signing. Fingers crossed!

Very much in agreement, Oz. May be a tall order to ask Diouf to mend his ways, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he's starting afresh and playing for our side. Hope Wattie and Ally make him toe the line though - he is as you say a talented player, but I'm going to need a fair bit of convincing that this was a shrewd signing. Fingers crossed!

I've seen far worse headcases than Diouf change their ways mate with a manager who knows how to bring out the best in them and suppress their idiotic ways.

I know this isn't in the same category as Walter & Diouf, but I once signed a guy who was nothing but trouble at EVERY club he played for...and I was even told by his father not to sign him because he was a total bomb scare who wouldn't last 10 minutes on the park before he was sent off.

Three seasons later, he had 3 championship medals in his hand and not one bit of trouble did I get out of him.

I don't know if you ever read the Harry Potter books or not, but Walter is like Dumbledore...He sees good in people who others dismiss as being liabilities.

I sure hope his magic wand is working with this guy! :sherlock:

I've seen far worse headcases than Diouf change their ways mate with a manager who knows how to bring out the best in them and suppress their idiotic ways.

I know this isn't in the same category as Walter & Diouf, but I once signed a guy who was nothing but trouble at EVERY club he played for...and I was even told by his father not to sign him because he was a total bomb scare who wouldn't last 10 minutes on the park before he was sent off.

Three seasons later, he had 3 championship medals in his hand and not one bit of trouble did I get out of him.

I don't know if you ever read the Harry Potter books or not, but Walter is like Dumbledore...He sees good in people who others dismiss as being liabilities.

I sure hope his magic wand is working with this guy! :sherlock:

I hope you are right mate,Diouf might be a clatty bastard and nutjob but hes a great football player...

I hope you are right mate,Diouf might be a clatty bastard and nutjob but hes a great football player...

I'm pretty positive that Walter will make him see sense and he will be a good investment for us.

Nowt racist or even worth commenting on.

Bottom line is we have in absolute desperation signed a "rat" , someone who is hated & reviled everywhere.

The state we are in just now, means it was a necessity, but we signed him, we will defend him when needed to, but have to ACCEPT CRITICISM when its justified & IMHO Burley said nowt wrong & tbh I dont think he is that bad becuase he used to play for them. he was very critical of Uncle George, I just dont see him as impartial

Burley may be a dickhead but that's not racist and lets not be like that mob and get offended by every little thing.

There are plenty of arseholes out there scrutinizing every word to find a hint of racism,sectarianism,sexism,ageism fuckin anything with an ism without us joining in.

I remember the days when you saw an attractive lady from Pakistani/Indian origin and you would say to your mates.

"That Paki tart would fuckin get it"..What's happened to the world.???

Burley may be a dickhead but that's not racist and lets not be like that mob and get offended by every little thing.

There are plenty of arseholes out there scrutinizing every word to find a hint of racism,sectarianism,sexism,ageism fuckin anything with an ism without us joining in.

I remember the days when you saw an attractive lady from Pakistani/Indian origin and you would say to your mates.

yea cannae go saying things like that these days,Gaff, for fuck sake! doh

Political correctness is the buzz words of the new millenium, so you have to be a wee bit more sensitive especially to people from other lands, so please make sure that in future you say..."That Paki slut would fuckin get it"...the word,"tart' is completely out of fuckin order! :pipe:

yea cannae go saying things like that these days,Gaff, for fuck sake! doh

Political correctness is the buzz words of the new millenium, so you have to be a wee bit more sensitive especially to people from other lands, so please make sure that in future you say..."That Paki slut would fuckin get it"...the word,"tart' is completely out of fuckin order! :pipe:

Fuck me your right!

You know after a wrote Tart i instantly regretted it. :lol:

No Paki boner these days, Gaff?