Craig Burley in racism storm

tommyw

Aye who the fuck are you ? 104 posts and yer tryin tae cause racist fuckin trouble in Glesga ? Am sayin who the fuck are you ? :sherlock:

What you want a bio or something?LOL

And what's 104 posts got to do with anything, ie not posted enough to be allowed to start a topic?

Anyways seen this story on an rss feed sonthought I would share the info on that muppet Burley!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wonder if there would have been the same level of outrage over this had David Leggat said that. A couple of comments and so many are climbing over each other to jump on the offended bus. Man up and get a grip.

Can you tell me when you last heard a commentator spouting such utter bile against a player who hasn't even kicked a ball in Scotland yet?

Can you tell me when you last heard a commentator spouting such utter bile against a player who hasn't even kicked a ball in Scotland yet?

I wouldnt know as I pay little attention to what the press say, and all I have seen of Burley is what is written in that article.

What you want a bio or something?LOL

And what's 104 posts got to do with anything, ie not posted enough to be allowed to start a topic?

Anyways seen this story on an rss feed sonthought I would share the info on that muppet Burley!

Thanks tommyw thats very good of you to share with us, so fur 103 posts before this you had no extreme feelings like this to share with us ? Right let's move on, so what you are saying is that craig burley was one of the banana throwers at Mark Walters ? :sherlock:

Thanks tommyw thats very good of you to share with us, so fur 103 posts before this you had no extreme feelings like this to share with us ? Right let's move on, so what you are saying is that craig burley was one of the banana throwers at Mark Walters ? :sherlock:

What's your prob pal, if you feel like posting every 5 mins the good for you, give yoursel a pat on the back.

Luke I said just seen this on a web site and thought to share with fellow bears. I've not mentioned the racist thing at all just that Burley was having a pop at one of our players so posted the article. If it's a poor post it would not have went to 5+ pages eh!

What's your prob pal, if you feel like posting every 5 mins the good for you, give yoursel a pat on the back.

Luke I said just seen this on a web site and thought to share with fellow bears. I've not mentioned the racist thing at all just that Burley was having a pop at one of our players so posted the article. If it's a poor post it would not have went to 5+ pages eh!

No it's very good but do you think the mhedia are being racist too ? :sherlock:

Craig Burley should calm down.

Fair enough, he doesn't have to like the player. But I'd like to see Burley as outraged with the Celtic support for disrespecting soldiers who died at war. That's worse than spitting on someone or having a go at someone who broke his leg with a stupid tackle surely.

Craig Burley should calm down.

Fair enough, he doesn't have to like the player. But I'd like to see Burley as outraged with the Celtic support for disrespecting soldiers who died at war. That's worse than spitting on someone or having a go at someone who broke his leg with a stupid tackle surely.

yeah and putting all your post into perspective ,it aint worse than spitting on soldiers who have served our country and are honoured guests of arsenal at the emirates..as the septic scum chose to do during the emirates cup .

Rightly or wrongly (depends on your opinion) Craig Burley has come out and said something that in effect is his own personal opinion of a football player. Now naturally, this comment will please some and anger others, but do you think Craig Burley bothers with what others think?...of course he fuckin doesn't.

I've watched Burley give his opinions on football and footballers for years, so for those who aren't familiar with Craig Burley and his attitude to his job, I'll give you a bit of an insight into his Modus operandi...Burley is never frightened to state his opinion on anything related to football matters and doesn't back down in being critical of any player or any club who he deems as having commited anything unacceptable.

When he used to be a co-commentator and studio speaker on Setanta, I've heard him rip into players from every club (Celtic more than most,actually) and he doesn't give a fuck whether they will get upset or not.

There was one episode of "Football Matters" where Burley was on his high horse about some particular person or club in the game and was really sticking the boot in, at which, the host, James Richardson subtly suggested to him that his comments could see him in hot water regards his future employment.

Burley responded by saying he might get sacked for his opinions but didn't really care whether he did or didn't, because (whatever it was about) was not acceptable in the game and he was going to say what he thought, no matter the consequences.

Is Craig Burley a contentious pundit who creates controversy and can be an irritating wee crunt at times?...Of course he is...and he doesn't give a fuck who thinks so.

Is Craig Burley biased against the Rangers? ....No more so than any other club.

He has his opinion of Diouf and we as the Rangers support have ours....That's life! :pipe:

Ex-player = no longer a player = a fan.

Your point? :pipe:

You can think what you want,mate, because it's your opinion and I'm not going to try and change it, but I can guarantee you that Burley is no Celtic fan! :sherlock: