***The Official Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

Agree with Muffs line up, although I'd use this formation.

-------------------------------------M'Gregor-------------

----------------Whittaker-----Bougherra---Weir-----Papac-------

-------------------------------------Edu---------------------------

--------------------------Davis-------------Ness---------------

-----------------Diouf-------------Jelavic----------Naismith--------

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :ness: (no pic yet?) :Naismith:

:diouf: :jelavic:

Subs: Alexander, Bartley, Weiss, Healy, Lafferty, Foster and Fleck.

I would prefer someone with more natural width play than Davis, possibly put Weiss/Diouf on a wing and have Davis in middle with Mo or Ness.

The Gers made two mistakes to give Samararse two goals last time out so no mistakes this time = no tim goals.

I hope we give everything tomorrow, since our defeat they've began to think that they're the best in the world. Well let's take them down with a crash! Gers 2-0 Celts (Jelavic(2))...c'mon! :21:

So nervous for this one. More excited because i have never been to an OF. Just praying we up our game and a win is what we will get :crabflute: Intii these scummy cunts Rangers make us proud :uk::D

I think Naismith could come into the middle of the park

I'd like to see Edu, Ness and Naismith in the middle tomorrow. Davis has had chances to play in his preferred position and hasn't always impressed, but Naisy has the drive and determination that is needed in the centre of the park in the big games.

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:davis::edu::ness::Naismith:

:diouf::jelavic:

I know people will shoot me down for this but our central midfield looks a whole lot weaker without McCulloch in there to put the boot in.

I'm worried for this one.

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:davis::edu::ness::Naismith:

:diouf::jelavic:

I know people will shoot me down for this but our central midfield looks a whole lot weaker without McCulloch in there to put the boot in.

I'm worried for this one.

Has to be the team. I would keep Weiss on the bench until the 70th minute or so, don't need a player to go missing. Naisy would get right in there faces, Davis, Edu and Ness are all capable in midfield, and there's goals up front between they two.